Bonus artifact XP week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jan 5, 2022.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Oh ya!
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Usually they only do a Bonus Artifact XP week just before a new episode or Survival Mode comes out. Curious.......
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Was this an apology?! This is an odd bonus and so close to the last one we had! :O

Welp, something to look for.
    • Like x 4
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s sometimes been a way to get you to burn up XP before a new artifact comes out.

Anniversary artifact in-bound?
    • Like x 3
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This is the sort of "Artifacts are expensive" clemency a bunch of us keep on about, so I gotta say, nice to see it coming up in the rotation again so soon.
    • Like x 4
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Wow. Cool but really odd. New art coming with the anniversary event or getting added to LoD?
    • Like x 1
  8. ElSteele New Player

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    • Like x 1
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

No new artifact for either. Enjoy!
    • Like x 18
  10. ElSteele New Player

Does the double xp apply to nth metal bought from marketplace?
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes
    • Like x 2
  12. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

Perfect timing! Now I can finally use all the nth I've been hoarding and can finally get some arts up to 160!
    • Like x 2
  13. ElSteele New Player

Awesome. Thank you.
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Wow, thanks for the transparency!
    • Like x 3
  15. Brandon-richard Active Player

Are Seals of Preservation working now. Don't want to lose anymore Catalyst.
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Any surprises for anniversary event? It's next Tuesday and the timing of this bonus week is curious to me :)
  17. Spells New Player

Are artifacts that were auto broken through if they already had xp in them last month during the poop show going to be rolled back? I’d hate to put xp in them and further break them through only to have it all undone.
  18. Morrigam Level 30

I used 15 perfected nth around 1 or 2 weeks ago cause I didn't want to wait until next episode. Sad times we are living in.

Lesson learned.
  19. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

LOL they just want to capitalize on all the kids getting Christmas money from mom and dad. Dirty, but effective.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

YOOO!! Are you serious? WHAT!?

I bought a lot of Nth Metal during the BF Sale, I've been buying a bunch of Flawless Nth Metal from the broker all December long (thank you, Booster Bundle!), and I stocked up on Seals during the Holiday sale. This is incredible! All of this stuff gets put to use tomorrow, baby! This is too good to be true. I fully expected I'd have to wait until March, April, or later for another Double XP week. THANK YOU very much!!

It's like y'all read my mind or something, lmao. Psst... next week... Quarks Week. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1