Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Pitchforks.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zeroxidon New Player

Sword AND board for goodness sakes, not one or the other, c'mon already.
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I'd like some more goofy ridiculous everyday items:
    - Microphone stand (one handed, two handed and staff)
    - Skateboard/snowboard (two handed and/or shield)
    - Stop sign (one handed, two handed and staff)
    - Sewer Lid (shield)
    - Broken street lamp (two handed and staff)
    - Dishwashing Gloves (Hand blast and brawling)
    - Refrigerator door (shield - and maybe add a carton of milk on the shelf for fun)
    - Airport traffic controller batons (dual wield)
    - Bare hand guns/Fingerguns
    - desk lamp (one handed and dual wield)
    - front door/broken front door (shield)
    - beer/liquor bottles (dual wield)
    - folded beach umbrella (one handed, two handed and staff)
    - open umbrella (shield)
    • Like x 1
  4. RipTide Level 30

Nightwing escrima sticks, Deadshot rifle, Deadshot wrist mounted huns for prison pistols, stargirls staff, red hoods pistols, batarangs for martial arts, lady shivas sword, ras Al ghouls sword,Robin staff
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

th problem isnt to add all iconic weapons the problem are the mechanics i mean sure its nice to have all this styles but shot flames with the freeze gun is abit silly tbh ...guys cant you do something that our weapons get effects from the powers like at ice you shoot cryo stuff and not fire :(
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

What if the guns were only reactive to Iconic powers? Specifically, if they used Freezing Breath, it'd cancel the facial animation and blast it through the guns. Or if you had any other blast-based attack(Snowball, Freeze Ray, Artic Gust,etc.), it would do the same.
    • Like x 1
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

yh something like this i mean i even wondering why we can do 3 mentor witch are magic,meta,and gadgets origin..why dont change the powers to like in my case ice why dont say there are an way to use ice in magic meta or gadget/gun way means..as meta you use the ice like it is now as gadgets u shoot ice with an weapon or got cryo grandes ..and magic you use spells to summon ice powers..
    same to each other power too
  8. Brink New Player

Dual Whip Chains (9 section whip) for the Dual Wield class.
  9. SERPENTXOFXGOD Well-Known Player

I said this many years ago. It be nice to see your weapons do a blocking animation. Shield is the only one that does.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, technically speaking, the Hand Blasters do, too, as long as you're letting your character display a Hand Blasters style. ;)
  11. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

The weapon style that i absolutely want next in the game is the Nunchucks weapon style where players can either equip one or two Nunchucks to use in battle.
  12. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Odachi Sword (two handed)

Dolphin heads (hand blaster)

Vintage cartoon gloves (brawling)

Egyptian Crook & Flail-(Dual wield)

Hologram shield (shield)

Chiquiada Sword (one handed)
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

Since editing Maqrtial Arts to throw different darts is difficult, how about create dual wield styles where you hold shurikens, battarangs and playing cards? Dual Wield have 2 or 3 animations where you throw your weapon (although the tap range also looks a little bit if the weapon is small enough). That aside..... any progress on creating Martial Arts style where your shurikens are something else xD?
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

More than weapons, what I really want is for my character to have a dueling stance and movements so he looks like a master with training and not just a crazed thug swinging an axe, hammer or crowbar!
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'd think that would best be achieved with a new Personality made especially for that purpose.
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Yeah, call it "Cavaleir" or "Duelist"
    • Like x 1
  17. Kilawate New Player

This isn't a weapon style but I'd like to have access to more of the emotional spectrum rings. We have only 3 but it'd be nice to have them all
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Pillow Weapon Styles.
    Possible idea for April Fools or something? I need to show everyone my true DPS capabilities with Pillows as weapons ;)
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  20. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

A sword with this shape, o similar.
    [IMG]