My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

1) New Power
    2) New Movement
    3) New Weapon
    4) No longer get slowed by adds which have at least 200 CR lower than me
    5) DCUO for Android or MacOS
    6) DCUO for PS5
    7) Artifacts Account Bound
    8) End Time Capsules
    9) Form groups in Duos, Alerts & Raids with 3, 5, or 7 players
    10) 75 (4 stars) and 100 (5 stars) feat points

Thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

1. Would be nice, but don't hold your breath lol.
    2. Not sure what movement you might be looking for...
    3. Suggestion there?
    4. Yes! That gets annoying!
    5. For Android? Nah.
    6. Already available.
    7. That would create lots of issues for imprinting (plus they lose $).
    8. Perhaps end feats attached to time capsules?
    9. A duo is 2. Not sure what you're asking there.
    10. I think the feat system needs a revamp already.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

1. Not holding my breath.
    2. Not holding my breath.
    3. Not holding my breath.
    4. Coming Soon to new Legendary Kid Flash Ally.
    5. Never going to happen.
    6. DCUO has been on PS5 since PS5 hit the shelves.
    7. Never going to happen.
    8. New Anniversary Time Capsule next month.
    9. Not holding my breath.
    10. Happened once on test, never going to see that again.
    • Like x 3
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

They need to drop the nerfing in old instances. Sometimes when I'm bored I used to like walking into Batcave Outer Caverns and Sub Construct, FOS 1 & 3, & Gates and solo them for laughs. Now you're nerfed to the level. This makes it impossible to get feats because good luck forming a team for these.
    • Like x 4
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Do you really think any of these haven't been brought up a zillion times.? Do you really think that anyone needs reminders? Do you really think that the zillion and first request will be different because everyone will have forgotten the previous zillion times?

It's not as if these are original ideas no one has asked for before. Either they're in the plans of the devs (unlikely, but not impossible), or they're not. What's the bazillionth repetition of stuff asked for every week going to do?

I mean, there's no harming in trying, but best of luck.
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You mean "clamped," not "nerfed."

And they're not going to change it because of an assertion. Build a convincing argument.
    • Like x 2
  7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

1) I would like to, but not likely to happen
    2) Useless
    3) Useless
    4) Okay I guess, but this is a pretty rare situation nowdays
    5) Mac doesn't support DirectX, which is needed to run DCUO (and most of the games). DCUO isn't a mobile game and not close to being one, the chances of it coming to android are almost 0.
    6) Very likely and welcome, but you can already play DCUO on the PS5
    7) Not happening
    8) 0 chance of happening
    9) Doesn't make a lot of sense now with the omnibus in place
    10) 100 feat points do already exist. Not sure I want feats that reward us with so much though, we already have plenty of feats to hunt for.
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Nerf/clamped same difference. And I don't have to explain anything to you. You're just a player. If the devs want me to clarify then they can ask me themselves. Amazes me how many people on these forums believe themselves to be more important than they really are.
    • Like x 5
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So only one realistic suggestion (#6 which is part of their plans already)??? :confused:
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You can play DCUO on the PS5 in backwards compatibility mode. The Devs already announced a while back that they would be working on a Native PS5 Client.
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

1) Return ability to transfer money between our toons.
    2) Increased focus on fixing disconnects and lag issues.
    3) Suicide Squad/Task Force X DLC!
    4) Return of the Joker, even with a different voice actor.
    5) In-game reporting system, even if it's only to take snapshots of goldbots.
    6) Cross-Faction Leagues & Trades.
    7) Either Cap player trade amounts to match Broker cap or increase broker cap to match player trades.
    8) Battle-Reactive Frilled Lizard Frill!
    9) Functionality Pass on artifacts and allies. Not modifications or balance, just make sure everything's working.
    10) Increase the damage of 1 single-target and 1 AoE combo to match Dual Flurry and Brawling Storm.
    • Like x 3
  13. BYSIS Well-Known Player

1)yes, we all want this, and has been asked over and over and over again. But we will see.

2) honestly, this is unnecessary. Yer bringing up a vague suggestion. We already got flight, acro, skim, and speed...What else need to be added? What else Could be add? That's pretty much the only movements you see in the comics. No need to make another at all. If anything, make a new personality, or update the existing movements. But there is no need to make another at all...

3)I also would love to see this, as the last weapon we got was from the battle for earth dlc almost 10yrs ago. But again, it's a vague statement. What weapon style could you think of, that isn't in the game?? Be more specific.

4)idk about this, you have to understand why u slow down in the first place. Whenever you attack something or get attacked, you enter Combat Mode. To remove that mechanic just so u can move is honestly never gonna happen, regardless of cr point gap. Maybe they can shorten it, or like one of the forum members said, make an Ally that negates it or shorten the combat mode. But no, the devs will not apply this suggestion..

5) No. Just No. Seriously, look at the laggy mess that us Switch users have to deal with... U seriously suggest that they should make a mobile version of a game that's already very laggy and buggy on actual game consoles? Nope.

6) already exists. Nothing else to say here.

7) nope. It only benefits the player, and not the devs. When making a suggestion, it's best to ask yourself if your suggestions would either help, or hurt the devs. Cuz in all honesty, that's what is gonna determine if anything is added or removed. This is great for the players, but that's it. The devs main source of income will be greatly diminished. And that makes it an automatic Nope.

8)I don't know about this, cuz I'm kinda torn between agreeing an disagreeing. I feel that time capsules is just another money grab, and that's fine. The devs got mouths to feed too, but considering
    rare stabs are, and how much u gotta spend to get what u want, I can understand this.. they should either significantly raise the feat points for completing styles from Time capsules, or remove time capsule feats all together, cuz why would I pay using my money, just to get a feat that's worth just as much as any other style feat?

9) seriously? No. Just No. Not necessary. Duos are for two ppl... They not gonna change that. If anything, have a raid be with 10ppl or more, idk... But no, they ain't gonna change that ever.

10) there's already 4 star feats in there already. As far as 5star, I've never seen em. But I would like this. Anything that can add extra SP would be great imo.
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

1- Teekl transformation trinket
    2- Isis transformation trinket
    3- Streaky transformation trinket
    4- Dex starr transformation trinket
    5- Siamese cat transformation trinket
    6- Ginger cat transformation trinket
    7- White cat transformation trinket
    8- Tuxedo cat transformation trinket
    9- Russian blue cat transformation trinket
    10- Fox transformation trinket

I think I have my priorities straight.
    • Like x 3
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Dex-Starr should be number 1, but I can get on board with all of these.
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

1 - That dog transformation trinket we get in the Zeus raid, but without expiring after one week.
    2 - A Super-brawler sorta-powerset, not serums, but something more akin to a kryptonian or a DBZ fighter.
    3 - An animation allowing us to wield our weapons outside of combat.

My wishlist isn't really big
    • Like x 1
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

They could bring out a teleporting movement style, that's what I used in City of heroes.

Also, DCUO technically hasnt upgraded to ps5 yet. Yes, we can play it on ps5, but it's the backwards compatible ps4 version, not designed for the ps5. I personally will not play this on my ps5 until this happens. I will not risk bricking my ps5 like I've heard others have had happen playing DCUO. Besides, my ps4 still needs some love.
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I could be convinced, for a modest reward, to voice the Joker for them.
  19. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I already forgot about that lol. Not very exciting if you ask me, only stuff we already know about (and not even a confirmed SM) but they will probably give us more updated stuff next week. I hope
  20. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

It's the constant crashing that really sucks though, especially when teleporting/fleeing.