Any style like Psycho Jester that a lowbie can get?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Is there a style like Psycho Jester that a low CR can buy? Once I hit 30 on my jester character I went to the watctower to check styles but couldn't find this one for sale. Only vendor who wouldn't talk to me was Harley selling unique villain styles. So where can I get something that has alternating opposite colors like harley wears, outside of buying that outfit off the marketplace?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Did you try checking Tempus Fuginaut in the House of Legends? I just checked and he's selling gear with the Psycho Jester style.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

His character is under level, you have to be 287 to see that gear.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

BombShell Harley from the Marketplace?

PVP Punchline??

Also from the PVP House of Legend vendor??
  5. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Tempus I did not! I'll go do that now.
    Damn. Hopes and dreams crushed. Maybe there will be a cr skip duing new year and I can buy it then.
  6. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I don't pvp but I'll see if anything is for sale. Can't hurt to look. Thanks for the reply.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The character I checked Tempus with was CR 236 and could see it, so either my character is glitched or it's more readily available than we might think.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I forgot they reorganized the tiers, the CR requirement is 210+ now.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For the PVP style vendor in the House of Legends.... you do not need to PvP to buy the style. You can buy it using Source Marks. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just realized..... I think the Gotham Knight style is on the Dr Fate vendor in House of Legends.... not the PVP vendor.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can actually get the Psycho Jester style from Harley Quinn in House of Legends.
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

She doesn't sell it unless you're a certain CR level as I've checked on various levels from 80 to 191 and then on a 276 and a 335. Doesn't seem to show for anyone under 191 so I'm assuming like Loraxxx said it's a 210 limit as my 276 and 335 can see it. As this is an alt account I have no access to a CR that high level, which is why I asked. :)

I do appreciate the suggestions made and did check out that other gear you suggested but it's way too expensive and not really what I'm looking for, though some pieces are very good....but 100 sm / per is too much. :(
  14. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

You have 2 options:
    1. Up your toon to 210+cr by running fastest content and unlock styles in vendors
    2. Wait for free cr skip(probably will be in few weeks with anniversary event) and unlock styles

Styles you should look:
    Jester (Collections and Briefings)
    Joker Punchline (Vendor)
    Punchline (Lady Shiva Vendor)
    Psycho (Drop)
    Psycho Jester (Vendor)
    Harley Quinn Santa head style (Winter event)
    Holiday Elf (Winter event)
    Santa's Little Helper feet style (Winter event)
    Gloving Nose face style (Holiday Nice List Collection)
    Clown Prince (Anniversary event)
    Valentine (Valentine's Day event)
    Jester's Affection T-Shirt (Valentine's Day event)
    Harley Quinn head style (Drop or Broker)
    Joker Goon Mask (Investigation or Briefing)
    Comedy and Tragedy face styles (Briefing and Investigation)
    Freaky Clown face style (common style)
    Split Personality (Drop)
    Mutant Clown feet style (Drop from Clown Sanity in Ace Alert or Broker)
    • Like x 1
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Even though there's only a couple days left, a bonus for this week is double Source Marks for instanced content. Even if you can't get the Marks you need for ALL the gear/styles, you should be able to bank a decent amount of Marks or get a couple pieces at least before Wednesday.

If I had been smart I would have been doing that to chip away at the Expert Marksman style. LOL
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That's a great list! Thanks for that. What content is the fastest to run to get CR up?

Didn't even realize that. Thanks I'll see if I can get in some raids.
  17. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Solo:
    Mannheim's Chaineese Theater
    Joker's Funhouse
    Monarch Playing Card Company
    Spark of Paralax

Duo:
    Ferris Aircraft
    Shady Nightclub
    Knightsdome Arena
    Demon's Pit
    Rising Hades