What actually counts as the Winter 2021 Collection?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ebon Pegasus, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

This is kind of annoying but I’ve purchased several items from the holiday vendor that were labeled from Winter 2021 but only 4 have actually counted for the feat.

The feat doesn’t mention any specific items like some of the Holiday feats of the past so what gives?

Does anyone have a master list of what actually counts for the Stocks of Stockings feat? I’m getting really tired of wasting my seasonal tokens on something that isn’t getting me anything. Not to mention that I don’t really care for any of the items anyway.
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

I thought they addressed this with a hotfix. Which items aren’t counting? Or if you want to play it safe, the 10 mark items always counted.
    • Like x 1
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I'm very confused by this thread. I used a bunch of the 2021 4-6 leaves cost items yesterday and the day before to finish out the feat, but I used the drops from the vault. If the versions that we have to buy are somehow different, that's a bit concerning.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The items from the Vault don't count you have to collect items purchased from the vendor.
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It sounds like someone may be having the opposite experience because the vault items did count for me the past couple days.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm not 100% sure on the Vault items but it sounds like something got undone in regards to a recent hotfix.
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Big Present from Alfred
    Flash Garland
    Flash Holiday Tree
    Flash Holiday Tree (Large)
    Flash Holiday Wreath
    Generic Player Emblem Stocking

I don’t think it counted the Flash Garland or Wreath