Up-Votes Needed FGS not rewarding 2x source bonus

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Reinheld, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ran FGS last night and I didn't notice it on the 1st boss, but the last boss definitely rewarded only the normal 6 SM + my 2 SM bonus for the WV adaptive augs I had put in. Not a huge deal, and likely won't be fixed by the end of the bonus week, but something to look at for next time.
  2. Sir Freeze Active Player

in that raid and a few others ( cou and both flashpoint raids) gives u a roll for need/greed/pass for extra source marks, which is stupid, why those raids have that
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I wasn't talking about that single mark, but...good question? Why a roll for a single source. Makes me think that FGS is still 'endgame' status along with COU/FP/HOD, vs being in the EEG bucket.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

WV content is no longer a part of the end-game content, thus it's currency has been changed to source marks. Only 31st+ content will award 2x source marks.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Then why is hh giving 32
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Beats me, I just know that most lower content never gave the 2x. Either that's a glitch, or not getting the double marks in lower stuff is a glitch. I guess it's a mystery?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I got it off the bounties, and I think off the solo (I'd have to go back and check that one).

EDIT. Yup. Just ran the WV solo and I got a bonus Source mark on the mission pay. I did NOT get a bonus on the 2 bonus source I got for the Adaptives though....which is fine. But a normal run is 3 marks (with augs), I just got 4. Just as a gut check I ran a 2nd solo...'The Hunt' which ALSO dropped a bonus source mark.