Up-Votes Needed Steve Trevor just gave me all kinds of gear

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by kingmonkey, Dec 22, 2021.

1. kingmonkey Active Player

I am CR350 and it's not my first time in the House of Legends, but today, kind of out of nowhere, Steve Trevor just gave me the box with all the purple Paramilitary gear. Now before I salvage and use all this gear, why was it given to me?

Has anyone else also gotten a gear box from Steve-O out of nowhere? Not that I mind his generosity...
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He has weekly missions that are given to you automatically, the missions are for running different amounts of Omnibus content. He gives you a reward when you complete them.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

That has nothing to do with the OP. The problem here is the introductory mission to the On Duty/Omnibus resetting on some characters. Steve gives you a full set of level 30 gear (the paramilitary gear the OP mentioned), then tell you to queue a solo as if you just recently reached level 30.
    • Like x 5
  4. Zhouz Well-Known Player

same happened to me and the leaguemates. He gives you a box with like 3 rows of gear in it. something seems to have reset the on-duty intro missions this past week
  5. Chenders70 New Player

I got this yesterday...and I opened it. Don't ban me bro!
  6. kingmonkey Active Player

Mine was called Paramilitary gear and, yes, it was the full set of gear and all weapons. I remember getting them back when HoL first dropped.
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

I got this box on one of my toons. I opened it and got a full set of the Paramilitary gear plus weapons styles. Only 1 of my alts got this, but I dont know what I did to have him give this box to me.
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

Did you use it or salvage it?

You benefitted from a glitch?????
    You're banned!!!!

Lol jk Merry Christmas
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, had the same thing on a few toons. I know when HOL first launched I noticed the opposite. Some toons got the paramilitary set, some others did not. Maybe this is that reward finally being applied to the ones that missed it the first go-round? Wierd thing is it actually followed up with the 'see what Tempus Fuginaut has to offer' next step in the mission, but the mission disappeared after that. Meh, it was a bit of free salvage on some toons that don't have the RnD feat yet. No big whup.

I just salvaged the gear and applied the weapon styles I didn't have....then salvaged.
  10. kingmonkey Active Player

Nah, I applied the weapon styles, but then just deleted the pieces. In the wake of all the other nonsense going on the last couple weeks, I figured it was the safest option.
  11. Emoney Dedicated Player

It happened to me too, on my main. I salvaged all the gear.