So..how much has changed since 2016?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Celestial Demon, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

He shows up in 41 as the boss you fight to unlock Allies. So he does show up, if only briefly
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Good point....but as you point out, it's a very brief appearance. And now that you mention that, I can recall him appearing as a hallucination in a previous duo. Still doesn't mean we've had too much of the character in recent times.
  3. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Must be a US thing about nature being a bad power.

Because on EU it far from being a bad power.
    • Like x 1
  4. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

To me, at least, is when stats revamp happened, it died with it. Healing was its last leg and the devs screwed it all up.
  5. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Fair enough i guess tbh you do need ppl who understand it well enough it still got a cool mechanic like nearly every heal is a 8 man heal aslong as they got pheromones on them.
  6. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Does using power combos with Light still drain power enough to force you back into using weapons and do they still not apply debuffs in controller or was that ever changed?
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Is it weird that it feels like Metal Pt 2 wasn't too long ago but you're right we've had five episodes since then? So in a way when he showed up for the Allies mission and for Doom it did seem like BWL hadn't been gone too long but yeah
    • Like x 1