Fortify Glitch

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by John zero, Dec 16, 2021.

1. John zero New Player

Its still working and people are doin it, i just seen a livestream of a person doin it live. He even showed the steps on how to do it. I thinks its best if Devs take down the tap again until this is fixed.
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Live footage from the Daybreak offices:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

My main concern is nothing is going to happen to the people who’ve abused this, pretty much a slap in the face to those who leveled their arts legitimately over a period of months or years
    • Like x 1
  4. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Lol My Face Feels Slapped Already
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please let us know if you see it from today on.
    • Like x 2
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

LMAO Foreals
    • Like x 3
  8. zCaution Well-Known Player

What’s that persons name?
    Artifacts are being reset lol what else you want? Shouldn’t concern you after the arts are reset cause now nobody that did it has their 200 arts. Your hard work on yours that we’re legit stays while theirs is reset. Sounds like it’s back to normal
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Are they? Was this announced? I don't think Mepps mentioned the actions that are going to be taken yet. They were busy trying to prevent it from happening again.
    • Like x 1
  10. fm0987 Committed Player

Ok I guess I hadn’t heard that
  11. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Was just leveling body augments using exobytes but was offered to use wonderverse mods. Had to be extra careful. PS4
  12. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

• Like x 4
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The thing is if people planned for new episodes or things like double Artifacts XP they wouldn't have to glitch.
    On day one of the new episode I had my origin augments maxed out because I've been saving Exo's for months .
    I had my head augments up a few levels because I maxed out older head mods to feed into them on day one.
    I was able to get the Batman Who Laughs to level 4 because I saved marks and experience.
    I tell everyone it's not that hard to be prepared and ready on day one. It did help that their wasn't any new Artifacts again.
    • Like x 1
  14. fm0987 Committed Player

• Like x 1
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I had Soo Much Ally Favor Saved I Know for a Fact I Overfed my Batman Who Laughs and got him Maxed out Day 1.
    Just had to buy a few of the Breakthrough Catalysts :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Well Im sure if ya did it once and was like DOH... and Never did it again your ok. But if the Log shows you Kept Doing it....
    BAN HAMMER TIME
    • Like x 1
  17. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

accidents don't happen continually!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Exactly. I would be interested in knowing the parameters for determining exactly who is who. I mean, given this buggy release & all, how can we trust that those who deserve punishment are punished versus someone innocent getting punished because of an error in their search parameters. A wrong value here, and voila your whole search parameter will give inaccurate results.
  19. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Your scenario is a good example. The wrong value in a search algorithm or query or whatever it is called could flag you as an offender with punitive actions being taken against you even though you did nothing wrong. I hope there is some sort of audit review to accurately make sure innocent people aren't harmed.
    • Like x 1
  20. FallenPriest New Player

I just got banned, i play with my wife on xbox. I know for a fact i only did this once and never got anything maxed out from it. Was in the middle of our weekly raid when poof banned... :(