In Progress New 2021 Winter Event Base Items Not Counting Toward 2021 Base Feat

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Dec 15, 2021.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This may not be a bug since it is probably intended, but if so, the labeling needs to be fixed. The new items added to the seasonal vendor that used to only drop in the vault have "Season's Greedings 2021" in their description. That will lead to players expecting these to count toward this year's feat when they do not. I suspect they are not supposed to count, but the labeling makes it a bit confusing.
    • Like x 6
  2. Ranmaru Developer

Howdy everyone, While these (old) new base items had their strings updated to the 2021 strings. The feat for the 2021 Season's Greedings had not been updated, i've gone ahead and pushed up a change that will rectify that.

Minor notes:
    Pricing - I have not changed the price on these items, I am aware that means that there is a slight deal for the feat but changing a live price is not desirable so they remain.

As always thanks for the information.
    • Like x 4
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I do have a question about one of the items.

The Plush Disgruntled Cat also would drop in regular content (year round, not seasonal) as well as a being a possible drop from Isis the cat from the Halloween event.

Was it added to the deco table in error?

Also, as a result, will it continue to drop from Isis or will it be removed from it's loot table?

Just wondering.
  4. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Hello. I just bought 12 xmas base items. 4 xmas space hog windows, 4 ice brick wall 1 story, 4 ice brick wall 2 story. But I only got credit for 4. Is this part of the issue that needs to be fixed? Or which ones count for the 10 base items?
  5. Shadowlord7 New Player

Same here! Bought 10 2021 items to complete the feet, but only got credit for 1. Something's still not working.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

While Ranmaru said he pushed up a change to rectify the issue, I am guessing we won't see that change until the next restart. Fixes rarely can be applied while the game is running since the developers have to apply the new data, and if the old version of the data is in use by the running game, it can't be replaced.
  7. beardrive Committed Player

Just the windows. Whatever was worth 10. The rest were added later and Ranmaru mentions it above. But also he also mentions above a hotfix where they will all count now. So previous ones nope, but new ones will; and that's a good discount, since they usually are 10 each for a new season!