Stop being mean to the Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

They are doing their best and are human.

You guys are demanding perfection. Have you never made mistakes? And even now they are trying to fix it.

So what if a few days or a few items are lost. its a game. **** Happens. You are acting like they ran over your cat.

The DLC will still be here in a week, month, and hopefully many many years from now.

Just chill. Things will get fixed when they do.

Life is not so inconvenient that this is the biggest problem in it.

Have some empathy please.
    • Like x 11
  2. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

If the Truth is that this does not really bother me, it is not that something has happened that has affected me making it impossible to play, I always keep the music off, and well ...Between us ... I have always had a slight thought, of that this game is very vulnerable to hacks, viruses, and more... Look at everything that happens, for example, to facebook, social networks, etc. that it could not happen to an online game that has much less infrastructure and defense against all this xD... I saw it with My Own Eyes, the other time, in the Wonder Woman raids in Save the Universe, One ended up with all the Boss elite in one fell swoop and all the others in one attempt ... xd at least I got the feat of time xD:D ... But yes ... a lot happens, It would be a bit naive to think that they are only developers sometimes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I'm just saying ... a new episode is launched, money will come out of that, in a game with 10 years of validity ... And Bom, some things are spoiled ... xD maybe, maybe, there are a lot of bad people in it world xd, oh well, there are always human errors too D: , anything can be
    • Like x 1
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

You are preaching to deaf ears around here, those people genuinely think that if they come here and yell "OMG FIX THIS NOW YOU !#$!@#!#" it will work. The funniest thing is that those same people are the first to whine when confronted.
    • Like x 2
  5. Omgilovesteak New Player

Are you implying that these devs are from Earth? Hahaha you silly being!
    • Like x 2
  6. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Wow. Finally someone calls out these folks. It's freekin annoying. Every time I enter Twitter to see their new tweet, it's filled with "Compensate me!" And "Y'all game succ" and "Fix it now and make it perfect" comments... Like seriously. It's genuinely annoying. Ppl just don't have any decency no more. I'm certainly not defending these bugs and stuff, and the devs need to be held responsible, but constantly sending hatemail and just being a Butt because of a glitch that they prolly took advantage of... It's getting really annoying
    • Like x 3
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I pay a monthly subscription so I'm definitely going to complain when a new DLC comes out as broken as this one is .
    • Like x 9
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Does it make you feel better? Does it make them work faster? What does it accomplish?
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It let's them know there's issues they need to fix when people speak up. If you're happy with a broken game fine keep quiet.
    • Like x 9
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Netflix, Acrane, spoiler. it's not safe in the lanes.
  12. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Okay, but who asked? Are you even capable of staying on topic?
    • Like x 2
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Feedback about issues is one thing. Attacking the developers or community managers because of in game bugs seems to be the concern this thread is addressing. Most of us are adults on the forums, so it's a bit disconcerting to see some of the overly critical posts on here. I've been critical of the developers in the past, but I try to do so respectfully since I can relate to their position. My line of work is similar to theirs. I don't expect perfection. I just expect them to take pride in their work.

I've actually been pleasantly surprised since I returned after a three-year absence, not by how the game runs or the issues it has because those are plentiful, but I've been pleasantly surprised to see more of the developers interacting on the forums than my previous time playing. It seems like they care more about the work they're doing now, or maybe they always did, and they are now making the effort to make that more publicly apparent.
    • Like x 6
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

this is what i hear when i use the R&D table:
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

they might have appreciated a screen cap from in game and game music to listen to (ok, music has layers of meaning) as opposed to other posts?
  16. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

It is valid, I heard that it is paid in euros or dollars, right? xD you can rent an apartment in my country with that
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Totally depends
    Voicing concerns is important. If constructive, it can be valuable feedback and help them (if they listen).
    If its idle B****** then yea, save it as it accomplishes nothing
    • Like x 3
  18. metal1ix Well-Known Player

It's funny cause the very same people that complain about this to begin with are also selective in terms of accepting newcomers.

I mean we can't give feedback to new content if we can't play the new content to begin with, thus starting a nefarious cycle of the following.
    -Nurf Dis
    -Boof Dat
    -Git Moar Skill Points.
    -Git Gud.

This is why people can't get nice things... you're stuck in your own Dark Universe with seemingly no way out OTHER than having a new wave of friendly members leaguing up, training, and subsequently being able to do the content after diving into the mechanics of the fight.

Since I haven't done the new alert/raid yet... how can I provide feedback to such content?

It's just the same story over and over.

Also word of advice... stop trying to blindly invite people to leagues.
  19. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Who is they, how was that screencap in any way relevant to the discussion, and what the heck does a clip of the ending of Arcane have to do with anything being discussed? Why are you talking about R&D tables and Mandalorian clips? Are you having a stroke? Why is every post you make here so freaking off-topic and not at all pertaining to what the subject at hand is?
    • Like x 1
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

So you were meaning more in the abstract, then, and not in the nature the OP was meaning. Gotcha. I can agree with that, but the way some of these people around here keep piling on even when the issues are known is just not very helpful.
    • Like x 4