Op items broke after restart

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Impulsive, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Impulsive Level 30

All the omni gear stats are reseted. The hands (Time Hunter Gloves), the back (Brutal Logic Wings), the new neck have lower stats compared with the normal gear even if the omni gear is maxed out like the back and hands from the previous DLC.
    • Like x 23
  2. King Bakes Well-Known Player

and still no artifacts...

Should rename the dlc to Episode 42: Legion of Bugs
    • Like x 11
  3. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Cr is bugged and messed up crs with omni gear lvl please fix this devs
    • Like x 13
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Can confirm on EU PS5 this is also the case.

Video:

OP gears are displayed as several CR lower, and my stats are considerably lower as well. My equipped CR yesterday was CR352, now it is CR345 despite my overall CR still being CR352.
    • Like x 5
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Can confirm this issue as well on EU PS5.
    • Like x 2
  6. Sword- New Player

At this rate, I'm gonna log in to find everyone floating upside down with elongated kneecaps. Mepps!!!!! .
    • Like x 3
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

WHAT!!! a bug ............................... GET it OFF me [IMG]
    sorry im bored
    • Like x 2
  8. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

The op items have been reduced in cr. Face is now 270 and not 302. Hands 292 not 317, etc. trash gear gives better stats!
    • Like x 4
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Just logged in, CR is down to 347. Omni pieces are lowered in item level, stats missing, no artifacts, no augment page, and I'm not even sure if sound is working yet, haven't phased.

This augment/artifact page problem is quite annoying.
    • Like x 2
  10. MentalsMistress01 New Player

I'm seeing it too on US PC/PS servers. lost 5 CR, OP items have dropped on CR as well. Can't level up artifacts still, new OP item, and augments
    • Like x 2
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Ugh. Urge to log in waning =/
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

YIKES!

I wonder what they were fixing that messed with them? Maybe the powering up system messed up how far they got powered up?
  13. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I really don't see the point of playing with all these bugs. They need to put this game on extended downtime in order to address these issues. If that means they need to have it down for a few days, so be it. The game is unplayable since you cannot reap the benefits you earned in grinding.
    • Like x 5
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Yup. Augments also reduced to base stats as well.

Seems the whole fortify levelling UI is completely broken.
    • Like x 2
  15. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

There are no artifacts slots FINALY :)
  16. BumblingB I got better.

OOOOOOHHHHH!

They were testing how to revert back the exploiters and did it for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Legion of Doom is right. Appropriate naming
    • Like x 7
  18. Monkeyboy Committed Player

In their attempt to consolidate resources (crafting catalysts, etc) the restrictions for resources are bugged. So one catalyst will work in places where it shouldn't. Whatever language they're using, once they get conditionals right in the code, it should work fine.
  19. Patrick_Jones Level 30

[IMG]

logged in and check my CR dropped. (was 353 -> 347)

please fix? DCUO is going really unplayable now...
    • Like x 13
  20. EP Ice Loyal Player

Same here and I also lost stats. For example? My might stats were at 104k and now it’s at 96k.
    • Like x 1