They already fixed the fortify thing but my orogin augument still does not appear

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oscariitooo, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Oscariitooo New Player

They already fixed the fortify thing but my orogin augument still does not appear I would have to have 4 of each role and I only have the prec 3 of might and 3 of dominance
    I would miss the 4 of troll the 4 of healer and 1 of might and 1 of dominance
    I have spent a lot of money in the game more than 1500 dollars in less than 7 months
    and the origin auguments you have no way to buy it again in the game I need help please

I leave you a picture of my problem
    https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attac...mPt7nWZt7wYIRoTxcTwalw.IsAXlUjZmpYxZDbuK772wA
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You have a better chance getting help by submitting a support ticket
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

4. Eve YouTuber

I contacted them about my missing Origin Augment and they just directed me to the thread "Known Issues", saying it is disabled and that's it. :\

Update: They did restore it now. Thanks :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Oscariitooo New Player

6. CrazyFran24 New Player

All those who complain about their missing origin increases are the same ones who wanted to deceive the system with the error that there was and now they are crying to get it back, they should punish whoever did because many people do things legally
  7. Eve YouTuber

This is not how it works. I was feeding only one by accidently feeding it into adaptive augment and I had no clue it was the origin augment. You can't just get upset at those who did it by accident. Take it out on those who abuse it to max everything. My Origin augment got me my adaptive augment rank 8 (Was low prec origin augment) and I even told support to reset it just in case. They chose not to and grant me the origin augment back. Simple.
    • Like x 1
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Seasonal song lyrics: It's beginning to look a lot like New World. Every update they go.
    :oops:
  9. CrazyFran24 New Player

Zoe, you were only some grains of straw in a barn who did it accidentally, most of the players wanted to cheat the system, I know this game very well, I have been playing it for many many years and I know what kind of players there are, and of course I am angry because I contribute my money to improve it and I am fully entitled. So do not make the excuse that this was accidentally because the game developers know perfectly well that it was not.
  10. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

Fortifying is fixed? I couldn't fortify anything last night or this morning. When was it fixed?
    • Like x 1
  11. Oscariitooo New Player

In my case they disappeared by themselves and what you say also annoys me, I have spent more than 1500 dollars in less than 7 months uploading art for this problem to pass and everyone has the art full but hey, what can be done just hope that fix the game ‍♂️