How do you get the Polar Energy stuff to drop?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DiscoSoupGL, Dec 10, 2021.

1. DiscoSoupGL New Player

I swear that this is the hardest collection. The pieces never drop for me, and I only need four more. What is the best strategy to get them?
  2. Eve YouTuber

It dropped randomly for me from running on duty content. Pretty sure it was the seasonal alert though.
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Lots of alts running the Seasonal Vault and Alert. Also the broker may be an option.
    • Like x 3
  4. Achikah All About That Base

I've had really great luck running the Seasonal Vault. Both the Polar Energy and Let There Be Flight collections are plentiful- one dropping every other queue. Given this, there's probably a good deal on the broker too. I'd suggest running the vault every day, along with regular content, and pick up the rest from the broken once you get down to the nitty-gritty.
  5. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Thanks for the responses. I had 4 pieces going into the event. One had dropped, and the oher three I paid 2 million each for. I bought the Holly Leaf piece, then found the rest inexpensively in the broker. I love this aura.
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

go stand somewhere really cold and kiss 3 bears from smallest to largest and hand them a Coke. always works for me :D