Bring Back The Holiday Music

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

As I have stated MANY times over the years my #1 favorite thing about the Christmas season in DCUO is the ambient holiday music in Metropolis.

I have asked/ requested multiple times over the years for that music to be available for purchase as an mp3 and that I would GLADLY pay real money to buy it. I was never joking and still am NOT joking when I say that.

The ambient holiday music in Metropolis is AWESOME!

But now its gone. Why? Why is the ambient holiday music in Metropolis no longer in the game?

Please bring it back ASAP! It is just NOT Christmas in DCUO without that music. I think that this should be the #1 priority before addressing any of the other issues currently plaguing the game. And no, I am NOT joking.

Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

OMG NO WAY
    It was fine yesterday? What happened …
    I literally stay outside my lair each year just to hear the music

Please fix it guys
  4. Mister Rook New Player

Additionally, when did they stop decorating the cities? Seeing all the lights up was very festive.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PC players won't see the decorations/music yet. We expect these to arrive early next week.
    • Like x 5
  6. Mister Rook New Player

Right on, thanks Mepps!
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

so who got drunk on nog and forgot to decorate?
    • Like x 1
  8. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Pffft...PC Master race, they may load faster, but who got lights and music first? Bwahahahaaaa. :p
  9. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

it was a shipping problem....PC's lights were stuck on a cargo ship waiting to be unloaded. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Omgilovesteak New Player

Because. Last Christmas, i gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away. I will not do that again ( cry )
  11. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Holiday music in Gotham was better.
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Also available on Youtube :D
  13. Aren Sul Committed Player

Holy Supply Chain Delay, Batman!
    ;)
  14. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I logged in this afternoon and went to Metropolis for the event daily and heard the ambient Christmas music!

THANK YOU for fixing this.

It is finally Christmas in DCUO again.
    • Like x 1