I thought people made that clear!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HooLeeCow, Dec 9, 2021.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Done these bounty feats, really didn't take long at all.

(Also if you have replays its SUPER fast to get the episode currency)

Just need Giganta now when they fix the PS crash problem.
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Saving this for if I see you in here in a month talking about there isn’t enough to do lmao ;)
    • Like x 7
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

At least these counter feats aren't like the massive murder spree from Central City lol.
    • Like x 2
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

People hated that so much, but when you have 8-10 league
    Mates running around murdering with you. It’s actually kinda fun lol. Now solo, yea fts lol
    • Like x 4
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The raid stages should keep me busy. Plus seasonal events. Plus I play FFXIV as well at the moment which just got an expansion.

Plus I have a life and job outside of this.

So should be all good ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Keep puttin' em out there. I like murderin' stuff.
    • Like x 2
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

I don't like washing dishes, but I like cooking and eating food. I don't like bounty feats, but I like those skill points. Sometimes, you have to do something you don't like to get a reward on the other side of it. Delayed gratification is a thing.
    • Like x 6
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And it should not be tied to only doing it 1 time a week. You'll likely be down there most days doing daily missions. Throw a shot in at her every few days and you'll get to 50 by the DLC's end.
    • Like x 2
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Paper plates or just eat that Nutella right out of the jar....
    • Like x 4
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Aaaaaand queue the posts of 'Nothing to do....bored already';)
    DLCs been up for 4 hours for Pete's sake. Don't make the rest of us look bad.
    • Like x 2
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Meant no offense lol. Just messin bro.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

The words "Paradox Reaper" still set off the tic in my right eye to this day.
    • Like x 2
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

Congrats. You have now, on Day One, contributed to the dearth of players ready to group for the rest of the lifetime of this content. My heart swells with pride for you.
  14. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

Not really. It's more like lack of creativity and a straight up money-grab.

Most games would make feats and the SPs that come with them account bound for all toons. This game keeps them separate from character to character so people are forced to waste time in bloated timeskink grinding them again or paying real life money for replay badges.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You do realize that you can kill the bosses while loot locked. So no it won’t take a year. If you are doing it 1x per week than that’s a personal choice. You’ll probably be doing it for weeks for marks? And if you don’t care about feats than don’t do them. Some people actually like feats. Just cause you find it boring doesn’t mean it should be removed.
    • Like x 1
  16. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Thats the whole point no one wana do it just for feat becouse its boring !
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

… ok let me say it slowly….

Just because YOU find it boring doesn’t mean OTHERS find it boring.. some people like fighting bounties. Others like doing feat hunts. Some people even play the game to have fun and don’t let a feat bother them. If you don’t find it fun than don’t do it. No one is forcing you to doing it 1x a week. No one is forcing you to spam it either. You are getting upset over something that is optional.
    • Like x 4
  18. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

You must read all of threads from previous dlc about bounty then you figiure out what OTHERS think abou it .
  19. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I'll be the first to admit..i don't like bounty counter feats. HOWEVER, I do like sp. With that being said, I'll take lower numbers any time.

As someone who doesn't have a whole lot of time...ill take spending an afternoon grinding after I've run everything if it completes the feats lol. I just finished Legion a week or two ago and STILL don't have wonderverse counters completed totally. I'll take 20s and 50s every time lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lol Mepps your the best……. Truly
    The topic is not feats in general, its specifically counter feats. No one has said anything opposite to what you just wrote.
    Focus my friend, focus