Fixed Issues with audio

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sentiency, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Sentiency Well-Known Player

My in game audio stopped working after I switched over to my alt, and now it’s not working for any of my characters. I’ve checked all my settings (I play on ps5) and nothing has changed or appears to be out of the ordinary, and if I click the home button I can hear the noise, as well as hear everything outside of the game itself. In the game, the only thing that makes noise now is my chat log when I pull it up on my controller.
    • Like x 33
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

A big problem on PC as well. Switching toons is a near certain trigger but it also seems to happen on phasing or even once during a cutscene. Very, very odd feel to the game when it happens.
    • Like x 11
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes same I’m on USPS4 and mine goes in and out definitely needs fixing
    • Like x 9
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

This has happened to me like four times today, always when warping to the HoL. Very annoying. I have to fully close the game to restore audio. Playing on PS5.
    • Like x 3
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Happening to my wife and I tonight too. That's what we get for running the seasonal stuff on more than one character.
    • Like x 4
  6. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Same here, I've talked to quite a few in game having the same issue. I have tried multiple characters and phases and it doesn't help. I have no idea what there saying in the new content because the sound goes out.
    • Like x 4
  7. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Same here, only happening since Legion update and only happens when switching toons. EU PC
    • Like x 1
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Had to restart game 4 times today to get the audio back. Definitely something wrong.
  9. Kurgan Nazzir New Player

I've lost audio when switching characters, as well as when warping around House of Legends, Gotham, Metropolis, Joker's Vault, and my base (I only did the solo holiday quests today). Sometimes it's all of the sounds are gone, and sometimes it's maybe everything except background music (so the House of Legends music plays but no voice-overs from NPCs, no SFX from players, etc.). I'm on PC.

I also noticed sometimes, but not always, the subtitles don't appear when the voice over doesn't play.
    • Like x 1
  10. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

I logged out and in on two PC's a few times and still the sound keeps either going out or isn't there to begin with.
    • Like x 2
  11. The Blurr Level 30

I am missing sound too on my PC.. thought it was my pc so I checked with putting on some music.. but its definately the game.. at some point the sound is back but then fades away..
    • Like x 3
  12. AlexRom New Player

Same here. Audio mutes on character switch. PC
    • Like x 3
  13. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

My sound is not muted, but music in all locations play one cycle and stops forever until re-logging.
    Maybe it related some kind.
    • Like x 3
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah my audio kept going off, only logging out and in would make it work again but only temporarily so I ended up just muting it for now
    • Like x 3
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same as. happened for the first time to me today. sound went. logged out. logged back in. sound back. changed zones ( went to Washington ). sound gone again.
    • Like x 4
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, also having intermittent issues with sound effects, voices and combat music.
    • Like x 4
  17. DCLegend83 Level 30

Same for me. This DLC has been the most buggiest release ever.

Audio not working during missions, open world. phase or warp in out here there. its so annoying. I am on PS5
    • Like x 4
  18. Swamarian Committed Player

I had it happen after switching toons yesterday on USPC. Sound would occasionally come back after switching zones, but would cut out on the next zone switch. Exiting and reentering the game was the only permanent fix.
    • Like x 3
  19. wildside981 New Player

I had sound going in and out (mostly out) all day yesterday and again this morning. One other player in my league (also PC) was having similar problems, and no fix either of us tried worked for more than a minute or two.
    • Like x 2
  20. AlexRom New Player

In addition to my previous post: sometimes music or movement sounds dissapear while other sounds still there.
    • Like x 3