possible way to purchase old feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by leefylee, Dec 6, 2021.

1. leefylee New Player

How about giving us a way to purchase older feats from episodes that are out dated ( 4 from end game and lower).
    We could use replay tokens to buy them once we are at end game, this would give new players (like myself) to get our skill points raised up.

please don't flame me if you don't agree I'm new to the game and find getting older feats next to impossible.. I've trawled through them and picked the ones up that i can but lots of them now seem out of reach due to lack of players in that content or lack of a way to get out dated TC ( apart from spending a ton of gold for them on broker)

Now i know some of the older long time players will probably not like the idea as it took them a long time to earn their skill points, and i totally understand that but this would help newer players and maybe they wouldn't get discouraged and stop playing so quickly.
    plus it would be a good replay sink for the game and could earn the makers a bit of cash.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I will say this. Told this story here many times so its meant to encourage you NOT be a dig.
    I lost my OP acct years ago in a bad identity theft where basically everything was potentially compromised including my PSN.
    I started fresh a littoe o er a year ago and currently have most older episodes clear of feats and most OG feats and am sitting at 550+.
    We dont need a way to buy feats we didnt earn. You (and others like you) need to find the right friends, leagues, groups etc and go get the feats the real way.
    It can be done and done with minimal effort really.
    Start with all solo/duo feats. You can do most of that incredibly easy and go from there
    • Like x 2
  3. Dior_XT Level 30

so before the stat clamp right ?
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't understand what the stat clamp has to do with anything he just said? Feats have no correlation to your CR. That's either a really lame or lazy excuse. When you or a group you put together go to chase a feat you either pass or fail, CR does not affect that.
    • Like x 2
  5. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

He's referring to the well-established ongoing scaling issues with stat clamping right now, some of which make those feats harder than they've ever been to get.
    Was is a cheap rebuttal to dismiss the possibility of doing what the other guy suggested about going back to old content with friends? Sure.
    Was there a modicum of validity to it? Currently until the scaling problems are addressed, yes.
    • Like x 1
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Originally when it was all relevant and after on alts
    Pre-stat clamp when i made the fresh acct
    And during when it was new
    And now after (got 10 sp from older feats just last week)
    Work with the system and put yourself in a situation to be successful or sit around an cry about it.
    Totally up to you

Dont u already have a thread where your completly selfishly and 1 sidedly presenting absolutly no case to abolish the clamp other than for your own personal selfish gain to acquire feats you otherwise dont possess the skill/patience to attain?
    Stick to that thread while we try and encourage and help people here.
    Gracias mi amigo
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What are these ongoing scaling issues?
  8. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

There aren't any. Or if there are, there aren't enough to notice with us all 15CR higher than anything.

Just ignore the reply about stat clamping. Its a Forum Member derailing this thread with a topic they tried to argue in their own Thread. That Thread is currently imploding as we speak, as it became painfully clear what said Forum Members motivations for "hating the stat clamp" actually are.

Getting back to the OP's topic of buying feats, even old ones, i'm against it. Every month we get a new Thread saying that SP Doesn't Matter, so if thats so, buying feats is pointless. If its not true, then its a form of Pay to Win. If feats are being unlocked with Replays, and Replays are bought with money, meh, you's get it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Batladin3217 New Player

NO STAT CLAMPING!
    • Like x 1
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they already have pay to win feats there called lvl boost and time capsules .. no need to add more there already catering to the whales
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

your already 15 CR higher than older content if you cant get through them with that big of a head start this might not be the game for you