Downtime US PC/PS Server Downtime - December 2, 2021 - Unplanned

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 2, 2021.

1. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Put some tape on it and reboot!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Mepps let’s face it. Y’all introduced the shaded comic and we broke the effin marketplace trying to get it. Start there lmao.
    • Like x 1
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Yeah its been terrible since ever but worse lately, crashes and disconnects when zoning happen all the time on both my PC and PS5
    • Like x 2
  4. Belphagorr New Player

5. The Nightshift Level 30

I'm also a former sub that has come back after some time away. So far the improvements and changes have been great! So... I'm gonna need you guys to unplug something and plug it in again. Let's stop pretending it's gonna take more than that.
  6. BurnSurge Level 30

We don't demand solid facts! What we demand is a total absence of solid facts. I demand that the server may or may not be online!
    • Like x 3
  7. moonchild2021 New Player

I don't know if this helps in diagnosis, but the game crashes on me when I try to use the kiosk in my hideout at a rate of about 1 out of every 4 or 5 kiosk accessing attempts. Not enough to keep me from playing, but enough to notice the pattern
  8. Cant Clip New Player

when we getting cross faction lfg
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Have y’all tried cutting the servers off and then cutting them back on?
    • Like x 2
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Que spit take gif
  11. BurnSurge Level 30

Mepps.... did you forget to feed the hamsters?
    • Like x 1
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Crazy, I thought it was me. I checked my WiFi. Its too bad I'll miss out on my daily rewards.
    • Like x 1
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

You won’t.
  14. iQQu New Player

good thing I didnt get membership LOL
  15. Lowne New Player

Is there any update on this please?
  16. Z3RO New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

It's their one weekend a month with Richard Gere.
    • Like x 2
  18. Kabr Active Player

It literally blue screen my PS Everytime.
  19. Fearfigure New Player

20. LegionnaireV Active Player

Yeah, like "is it plugged in" and "which key is Any-key?"
    Thanks to Mepps and the powers that be for putting the Helm of Nabu in the Fate vendor for only 1 blue Fate token. We flipped when we saw that. Everyone cheered! Thanks also for the CR bump on the styles in the dailys. We're DC fans and love the improvements to the game. All the daily drops, the myriad styles in the House of Legends, and a number of other things have made the game better and more enjoyable for all of us. We love you and all of the efforts you make for our enjoyment. Looking like a great Holiday Season, and we wish you the all the best!
    • Like x 2