Fixed Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections Rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MaryMagdalene_DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lara Committed Player

Is it bugged or something it only shows as reward "Source mark" but it should be the jacket style to finish the feat aswell so????
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  3. Lara Committed Player

4. YaraFlor New Player

Hello, so I just recently collected the last piece for the super boys rebellious jacket and in the mail all I received was source marks. Their is noting in my inventory nor is their a granted items menu appearing. Is this a bug? How do I receive the item?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That reward comes through the gift grant window. Type /welcome in your chat box to trigger it or logout then log back in.
  6. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

I just completed the collection Genetically popped collar and the Super Rebellious jacket was supposed to be the reward and I ended up getting 5x source mark pack. I paid 1.1 bil on trade just for the last piece I need and find this disappointment. Is this intentional? Is the jacket not obtainable anymore?

[IMG]
  7. RSofFire New Player

You need to type"/welcome" to get the collection rewards from this TC.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The rewards for that capsule come through the gift grant window and not the mail. Just do as RSofFire suggested, if that doesn't work try logging out and back in.
    • Like x 1
  9. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Thanks you two! That worked! I did not know there was a way to make the reward grant box appear. Appreciate it thank you!
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Wyrd New Player

Just completed this collection today via the new capsules on PC. Got 5 source marks in the mail instead of the Super Rebellious Jacket as advertised on every single collection piece.
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

You receive it via grant menu, type /welcome in the chat.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-hotfix-june-12-2021.316096/
    • Like x 2
  12. Doctor Wyrd New Player

Ah, it was granted when I just logged in now.

Thank you for the help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.