Up-Votes Needed Gotham Under Siege Collections can't be collected.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Agent Canada, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Agent Canada Active Player

I can not complete the collections in the Gotham Under Siege zone. They do appear on the map and when I try to collect them they do disappear, but they don't go into my inventory for me to collect. Is there a fix for this, am I doing something wrong, it's kind of frustrating.
    Thanks in advance.
    • Like x 11
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is your inventory full?
  3. Emoney Dedicated Player

This was happening on Switch when it was ported over, so it's been a long time. I was told by someone here on the forums that it works like it should if you are a member, but for some reason they disappear and are uncollectable as a free to play.
    I havent confirmed that though, since I am not a member, and forgot to check the last time I was.
    • Like x 1
  4. Pinky Well-Known Player

It's not only the Gotham Under Siege zone. When I run the STU solo Iceberg Lounge, usually after defeating Penguin and entering his room, I see a collection question mark but it does not give me a collection item when I interact with it.
  5. Agent Canada Active Player

I still had plenty of room in my inventory and this was the second character this happened to. I guess I'll just have to suffer it, but thanks for the responses everyone.
    • Like x 1
  6. Swamarian Committed Player

I've been able to pick them up. I'm on PC and neither a member nor free, whatever that's called these days.
    • Like x 1
  7. frn New Player

I cannot collect them too. They do nothing. I'm on pc.
    • Like x 1
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

Yellow Collections in the open world give me nothing. Customer Support says to write this here! good luck!
    • Like x 1
  9. KidKretz Committed Player

i just bought a membership and now can confirm the collections are working.

so it appears that, while the game went F2P, these collections did not.

a dev can respond and tell us if that was intended or not, but either or, if you want these collections from the map via manually collecting them, paying a membership is where its at.
    • Like x 1
  10. KidKretz Committed Player

UPDATE: Now that my membership has expired, i went back in to test it out, and they are back to not being able to collect any collection.

i can only guess its because i do not "own" the episode, from when they used to be purchasable.
    • Like x 2
  11. OMNIBUS New Player

Hello. I was trying to get a style for a new toon I’m working on and it requires completion of a particular collection that only drops in Gotham under siege. I noticed whenever I go and grab a node, it disappears, but nothing drops from it. It only happens as far as I know on the switch in this map. Can you try and fix this bug? I tested this in other maps and I can get collections from them, it’s just this map that nothing drops.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

This was originally a bug with Premium buying the episode but not able to collect unless they are members. Now that episodes are free, they really need to fix it so *EVERYONE* can collect the collections.
    • Like x 3
  13. DarknessKell New Player

Collections in Gotham Under Siege aren’t giving collections just nth metal, time capsules, and ally favor
    • Like x 1
  14. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

That wasn't a problem for me at first with my first character. But then I went back to complete the collection and the question marks were all bugged. Even switching to a new character doesn't that, it seems like an account problem. I'm a free player via Steam (PC).
    • Like x 1
  15. master New Player

pls fix this bug a cant complete my collection
    • Like x 1
  16. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

I'm buying the collections from the broker and completed 2 of them, I guess that's why they ignore the bug.