The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

My hero-side Electric speedster can be very...chaotic with her outfits. Of course I have Flash/Kid Flash inspired costumes for her, as well as some with heavy use of glowing Materials and electric themes, but since she's Magic-mentored I also try to include either Wonder Woman or Shazam elements into some of her looks.

With that, a while back I made an outfit that tried to incorporate all of them in some way. LOL This was the result.

[IMG]

The Energy Armor hands with a metallic material was the best I could do to make bracers at the time. Plus the Jay Garrick Flash helmet works for both a Flash reference and the mythological aspects (personal backstory is that her Magic exobytes gave her Shazam's speed of Mercury). But today I remembered that I had given her the Reforged Wonder Girl bracers from the WW gifts, so I did some tweaking.

[IMG]

I added the Speed Force belt and switched to the Electric pants as well.
    • Like x 7
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

after an eternity away from you all i have updated my favorite evil measly puppet Jack of Blades
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 6
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Ok so first of all....
    YAAAAAYYY!!!!! I GOT A SECOND COMIC SHADED MATERIAL!!!!!
    This time I applied it to my ICE Character (I wanted to get it on at least one of my Female Characters.)
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Second of all, I used the 255 upgrade on
    SINISTER BOOKWORM
    (He's a Villain! They cheat!)
    Here he is in the Lower Level of his lair....
    (Deco Style Gotham University Side Entrance)
    Naturally I'm making it into a library/Bookstore
    • Like x 6
  4. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

What is the name of the face (?) piece you're wearing? I've been looking for this for years.....
  5. BatgirlS2 Level 30

The face style is the 'Avatar of Peace'. Based on Dove.

It's available in the Oracle Time Capsule through the 'Inner peace' collection, or you can look out on the broker.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Created from True Darkseid (Infinite Frontier) to serve as a conduit from beyond the GodSphere to within the GodSphere...[IMG]
    Initiating War on Planet Odym, home to the Blue Lanterns.
    [IMG]
    "Mission Accomplished".;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

My Thanagarian pilot Orrovion
    [IMG]

His powers came once he crashed on New Genesis but in this form his primary focus is flight.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

This is Doctor Voodoo. His powers stem from weaponizing and energizing the plasma in blood. That's why he always has his vial of blood, infused with mystical properties...

Regular form
    [IMG]

Blood Enhanced (Concentrate)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

He can use the plasma in blood to form weapons.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried shaded comic material with my daredevil style.I don't have the gotham knight baton's so I had to use the ones I had
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

As an old school Tim Drake fan I finally added the two two-tone classic cape to my Robin armory….
    he’s much taller than his in-game counterpart.
    (although that’s largely due to him being a full-sized adult Batman most of the time)
    • Like x 5
  11. Eve YouTuber

Love OG Thanagrians!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

^ Coined the title "Last of the Fallen", is a separate Species of the Old Gods of Mount Olympus[IMG]
    Discussing plans of how True Darkseid will fall to them....
    [IMG]
    This Old God wields a giant Axe that can distort reality to the point where he can literally turn the weapon into a 1 shot deal or make the weapon hit like a pillow.:D
    [IMG]
    Here, he shrinks his size so that Wonder Woman and Circe can feel more included.
    [IMG]
    Showing the Olympians his future.
    [IMG]
    " We must stand tall for True Darkseid "
    • Like x 1
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Sorry Everyone site went bonkers!
  15. metal1ix Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Lexcorp's newest Model after experimenting with Nth Metal.
    • Like x 4
  16. Eve YouTuber

My Multi Lantern's current styles:

Black Lantern
    [IMG]

Green Lantern (Updated)
    [IMG]

Indigo Lantern (Got updated)
    [IMG]

Orange Lantern (Got Updated)
    [IMG]

Red Lantern
    [IMG]

Star Sapphire (Got Updated)
    [IMG]

White Lantern (Got Updated)
    [IMG]

Yellow Lantern (Sinestro Corps)
    [IMG]

Almost forgot...Blue Lantern (Hope)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Looks nice....but you need a shot showcasing his chestpiece as well. ;)
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

While the Olympians prepare for True Darkseid, meanwhile..The Deepest Fear of Evil no one would never know...no one...
    [IMG]
    A Soul has escaped from the heart of Darkness that Trigon has absorbed, and has adopted a somewhat similar look as the Lord of Darkness.
    [IMG]
    Being free, now he chooses to try to take that power from Trigon along with Circe.
    [IMG]
    From the powers of Circe borrowed from Hecate, he was able to get a Physical form.
    [IMG]
    Loves his physical look.
    [IMG]
    When he here's Trigon's voice, he immediately cloaks himself in the Lust of Shadows.
  19. metal1ix Well-Known Player

It's completely visible, hence the red core being the main motif. Style is Metallo's Maw.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

From that angle I couldn't tell what style it was at all. Even with you telling me what it is it still doesn't look like it to me.