Either i missed something or is this new

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

You can now roll for 1 source mark in each phase inside flash to the future (normal) raid, it is like collections in group where you have to do the need/greed/pass. I was not aware of this until today when i ran it on my alt.

Anyone know this?
    • Like x 2
  2. Zero303 Well-Known Player

odd, maybe its becasue of the bonus sourcemark week? i dunno. maybe its a bug maybe its working as intended? :p
    • Like x 1
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

i know its double source marks but this was never mentioned and i HOPE it is a bug, because i actually dislike this feature because collection farming flashbacks
    • Like x 2
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I welcome this unexpected change. Hurts absolutely no one.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's a bug.
    • Like x 3
  6. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

So this is in the long line of threads where someone says “Hey, this nice thing is happening, is it meant to be this way or is it a bug”. Then it turns out to be a bug. The devs fix said bug. People complain, “Why did the poster have to mention that??!!”. Then people berate the poster. Rinse and repeat.
  7. SpyderBite Active Player

Meh. Recycled experience from over 25 years of MMO gaming. "I found an exploit! It helps me!" evolves quickly in to "I can't play anymore cause they fixed it!"
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah definitely seems like it to.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

didnt they mention they added source marks for relevant content with an earlier update anouncement?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes but not as a loot choice for the group to roll Need/Greed on. With House of Legends they had removed Source Marks from current content (Wonderverse, Legion, Flashpoint and Save the Universe), not everyone wanted to run old content for Source Marks so they put the Source Marks back.
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It hurts my ego whenever i roll a 1 on need.
  12. Siramez Well-Known Player

KEKW