Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So I’m down to the last 60 slots left lol. It’s getting hard to decide what rooms to enhance and which ones to leave as is lol. Plus I still have to set up Christmas lights and for some reason I can’t seem to find them lol. But hey, at least my tree is up lol.

Btw zoe I have you permission to get the sneak peek while I decide what to where to finish.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

What's your character name\base name?
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s same as here. Deity Supreme (with a space). Base name is “Behind You” lol
    • Like x 1
  4. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

how do i do that i never loaded pics to the forum before
  5. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

holloweentown
  6. Achikah All About That Base

Happy Wednesday, all! Got a new base tour to show off. This one's a celebration of the fall harvest, entitled Equinoctial Delights.

• Like x 5
  7. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

how do i upload pics of my base to the forum i never did that before
  8. Achikah All About That Base

First, you wanna take a few screenshot of the different rooms, or film a video if you have a screen capturing program or a ps4/5. Next, upload them to a file hosting site- deviantart, twitter, etc. for images and youtube or twitter for videos. Then, copy the links of said files and then click on the Media tab when posting here on the forums (it's the icon that looks like a small snippet of film.) A small box should pop up and it'll ask you for the link. Paste the url you copied in the provided box then click Embed on the left side. It'll format the url for you right into your message then you can reply.

Hope that helps!
  9. Eve YouTuber

Haven't posted my bases here in awhile. I plan to post some #WIP once I finish Episode 42 testing videos, as well as some new "How to do (Iconic) Styles" lol. But I am mostly waiting on seasonals like the Christmas event for my Ice Palace. I need tons of snow and ice stuff. I also might need the Survival Mode to come back for the ice crystals on walls, ceilings and floors xD
    • Like x 3
  10. Achikah All About That Base

Can't wait to see the WIPs!

As for the waiting game, I know that feel. There's nothing worse than needing seasonal/event furniture during the off season. No matter how many marks you get and how much you buy, it's never enough for all year, at least for me. Really wish they'd put in a year round holiday vendor- just make the mark getting seasonal and then be able to buy what you need year round.
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

Here it is!!! WIP of my Amazon Palace. Let me know what y'all think :)

Yeah it sucks, It would be great if they did it!!
    • Like x 4
  12. Achikah All About That Base

The garden area is lovely, and I really like the idea with the Greek plaques. Can't wait to see when its finished!
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much! Well it'll likely be finished around spring event, want to fill the garden with more plants and grass :)
    • Like x 2
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

My Bookworm base is a work in progress but It's coming along nicely. Along the way, It occurred to be That since I really only need the one armory for Bookworm himself, I could theoretically use the other 15 as Section Markers for the various Sectionss In a Bookstore.
    Here's what I'm Thinking

Sports (We Really Need some football Helmets/Tights/ Jerseys (preferably Over Pads etc...)
    Science
    Science Fiction
    Romance,
    Mystery/Suspense
    Cooking, (a Chef's Hat would be nice!)
    Art,
    History/Mythology/Religion
    Philosophy,
    Humor,
    Music,
    TV/Movies
    Young Adult
    Kids (Can't really mix Size Armories but throw some of the playroom furniture and a few toys in there...)
    Some of these are very easy. (The designs practically flow right from my brain to the screen...)
    Others are a little trickier (How to do Humor without doing a Clown?)
    • Like x 1
  15. Achikah All About That Base

This seems like a really awesome theme. It reminds me of a used bookstore I used to visit as a kid that had sections just like this with different themed rooms- the horror section had old Victorian photographs with the eyes cut out and a flickering light with cobwebs all around, the adventure section was done up in a jungle decor, and the romance area had fake rose petals and warm drapery pinned up. The paranormal section was always my favorite though. It had Bigfoot tracks painted onto the rug and a conspiracy board with pictures of Nessie and aliens and other cryptids on it.

Anyway, enough of my reverie and back to your base.

There's actually a Chef Hat in the game from the Summer seasonal this year, if you're talking about decorating an outfit/armory for the area.
    As for Humor, you could use the HAHA accessory, and some of the Clown Prince pieces without it being too clown-esque (like the I'm With Stupid button's pretty great.) That, or you could use the new Harley Quinn santa hat that's about to come out and make a jester, though I guess that's borderline on clown. The furniture in that area could also be some of the 'trick' Valentine's Day stuff, like the punching glove kissing booth, also Mischievous Briefs could accent it too.
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

that’s right! I forgot about that!
    Drat! Now I have to wait until next summer!
    (on the other hand, it’ll take me about that long to get enough Mysterious and Study bookcases to fill the place up in the first place!)
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    • Like x 1
  17. Achikah All About That Base

Sure thing! Really interested to see what you do/come up with for the concept!
  18. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Garden is my favorite room(1:28-2:20 timemark). It's look beautiful. To be honest, the small statues there look a little redundant except for those that are near Phoenix Insignia(2:11 timemark). Large statues in the corners looks perfect! And elemental fountain... Aww just love it. Great job!
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! I kept the statues to make the room seems more decorated for now, I am planning to get more grass and plants from Spring Event to fill that void so it might aswell replace those statues lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Achikah All About That Base

Was really hoping for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul to have base themes and furniture boxes on sale, or at least deeds. I'm on my last deed so I really, really need to stock up. x_x'
    • Like x 1