Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I know this is a very tall order and the worst thing to ask for, due to the complexity and the fact that the Dev that knew how to do it left the team, but...

I want a "Battle-Scarred Warrior" Skin! Not the horribly disfigured Undead/Zombie/Frankenstein's Monster type Skin that we already have, but something representing a veteran warrior that the years have taken their toll on!

Here's an inspirational photo to show the sort of thing I want...

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Tdizzle1 New Player

I would love to get the rest of Black Mason Style
  3. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

new genesis shoulders or very similar with an emblem slot
  4. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

a short sleeve version of the fourth world chest
  5. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

6. RipTide Level 30

I’d like a new way to get older OP Items that dropped from bosses I’ve been trying to farm for but no one ques up for the missions so can we either get a vendor or a tab on the on duty menu to just farm for OP items maybe I think that would be pretty cool
    • Like x 1
  7. Paynedd New Player

More clothing item styles to be equipped as accessories for sure!:)) such as jackets/coats or even head styles!
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once more unto the breach dear friends.... once more.....
    and let's ask one more time for a long eared Batman cowl. ;)

Heck all we would really need is an updated version or the Batman Beyond cowl like in this picture. ;)
    [IMG]
  9. Zero303 Well-Known Player

try the spindrift shoulders . they are dyeble and you can put your insignia on them. some vendor in normal hq for heroes and villains sells them one of the droids. cant remember :p
    or the auction house but they are really expensive there.
  10. Zero303 Well-Known Player

^^this 100% we all look like choir boys for some reason. lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gotham Goliath New Player

This for sure a long eared Batman is long overdue.
    • Like x 2
  12. spedog Active Player

So...I'm going to ask again, as myself and so many other have asked over the last 10 years (and still not seen) a Superman type tunic. Low collar, end at the wrists, cape could come up to, that could increase the size of symbols slightly like the Stalwart Hero Chest does. Thanks for listening. See you again next year when I ask again.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Think about it guys. I might take into account the idea of buying membership for a final "Daily reward" like that. I know the cape from the standard House of El Warsuit does the trick, but I mean, the actual Superman's cape looks way better. I know that, you guys know that, everybody knows that :D.
    P.S. A fully tintable version, of course.... XD
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

All the emblems and hair styles in the game....even emblems for characters that never had emblems or logos...and my alt Buddy Blank Still waiting for an OMAC/Brother eye chest emblem.
    But hey lets make another dozen superman shields instead like we don't have enough of those yet.
  15. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

i got those, look nothing like new genesis shoulders which imo are great but have that fake seal on them. ditch those for emblems
    Is this tell the devs thread? Cause I'm not looking for help from players
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

His nibs here is not looking for help from players... I suggest you un**** yourself...
  17. SuperCristal29 New Player

Beast Boy bracelets please !

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Neelimus New Player

More Hoodies please! A Wonder Woman hoodie would be awesome, as well as so many others. Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Zero303 Well-Known Player

more tights and spandex with diffrent patterns whould be cool.
  20. RockabillyJohn New Player