New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 18, 2021.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hope im as lucky. I have 2 chances, just waiting for server to be up
  3. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Two words for next booster bundle "attack lemmings"
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Throwing out an idea for another material in the future like this, VHS material, i wanna look like i came out of a vhs tape, static ripples & all
    • Like x 4
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Why not just make the entire game look like this lol
    • Like x 4
  6. AV Loyal Player

I wish there were different Bundle options. I was about to buy a few before I realized I'm pretty well set for life on most of what they offer. Would be cool if we could, for example, pick between this general box and some other variants like a Replay focused one or something. Same concept, just more tailored options.
    • Like x 5
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The original Cosmic Aura had a black background to it, not white. I was trying to insert an image of it from the wiki but it doesn't seem to want to embed. If you Google Image search DCUO Cosmic Aura it should be the first result.
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Could you make materials like the Shaded Comic Material available on the Marketplace or as a Member Login Reward? It is an amazing material, It would be just be better if more people could enjoy it.
    • Like x 4
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Demand is through the roof for this Material. I've never seen anything like this in all of my years playing. Even back when we had nothing and the first Plasmic Aura dropped, it was still there in the broker on day 1. There is nothing in the US side and it's been hours!

WOWZER!
    • Like x 3
  11. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Yeah, gotta admit, they outdid themselves on this one. Really great looking.
    • Like x 1
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You definitely won't see it on the broker there's a limit for what you can sell stuff for on it and the the shaded comic was selling for around three billion on trade chat.
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh it'll be there eventually, but it's clear that this is a buy on sight item. Cosmic, Nebula, Metallic Chroma, all of that stuff, you'd see a couple listed at a time and then they'd eventually sell. You had time think it over or gather the Cash. This one, this one is different...
    • Like x 2
  14. SuperCristal29 New Player

[IMG]
    Shaded Comic Material

Wow, great job! Thank you. This kind of material should also be without shading. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want a good look at those Auras and Materials. ;)

• Like x 4
  16. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I'd like to take a moment to applaud the development team for the outstanding work done on the Shaded Comic Material. This is perhaps the single most important material for any style enthusiast to have. You all have created a superior Void material. This material can be all black (silhouette) like the Void, and yet surpasses the Void as the most customizable material in the game and it's not even close. Instead of only being able to tint entire style pieces, the entire piece, as well as the color channels inside each piece can be tinted separately. AND, unlike the Void material, the inside of loose style pieces like capes don't have that unsightly garish glow! The possibilities are endless with this material.

10/10 material, hands-down the best ever created thus far, outstanding work.

Please consider making a tintable non-chroma Nightmare Material in this fashion in the future.
    • Like x 1
  17. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Bruh, which one of y’all created this comic material???I don’t even know if I want one for myself, but I still Have to applaud your art, this is single-handedly the most creative cosmetic that the game has seen!!! I hope the celebration around this chroma reminds you to NOT STAY SAFE when creating new cosmetics in the future
    • Like x 2
  18. AV Loyal Player

What are the probabilities for each potential item?
  19. Master Musician Active Player

And that is exactly the way Daybreak Games wants it. Dangle the bait in your face long enough to inspire you to keep blowing your hard earned money until you either get what you hope to, or say "F" it and give up. Maybe they'd see things differently if say they went to the gas station to get gas in their BMW and they were told maybe you have a chance of actually getting gas in it, or maybe frigging piss instead. Please feel free to pay for another long shot. Get real people
    • Like x 4
  20. AV Loyal Player

It's definitely popular but probably has more to do with the inflation since then. We really need the broker's value cap increased. Will probably start seeing them on the broker in a day or two with the way Trade Chat is looking.