Downtime Server Maintenances - November 16-19, 2021 - Plus gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stogho Active Player

2. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

psssst...........are we there yet?
  3. The Dackman New Player

I get the frustration because I just got off work and I really want to get on too but don't let it kill your enjoyment of the game. This is an unfortunate side effect of older MMOs. As they go along they need upgrades and maintenance. I'm just thankful they are giving us something of value for the down time, which even at the lower value for completing the work in time, is still worth the value of my monthly sub. I've been a player since 2012 as well and you probably remember just like I do how many times we had extreme downtimes over the years and got nothing for it. I don't agree with everything they do but drawing on past experience and contrasting it to now, I can see this current iteration of the Dev team is trying hard to improve the player experience. This round of downtimes is just a necessary evil to try to make that happen.
  4. Stogho Active Player

I think we all get this way especially on Thursday downtimes. Thanks for the recant, its all good.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Dackman New Player

I can almost hear Mepps saying "If you don't quit I'm gonna turn this server around" LOL
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PC/PS world is now online, and quite early! That means the regular gift will arrive shortly.
    • Like x 7
  7. Eve YouTuber

Hey Mepps can we expect a stream tomorrow or it will be awhile?
  8. Cordelia Well-Known Player

That was... unexpected. Thank the crew for getting it done fast.
    • Like x 2
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Alas, no extended reward!

But seriously, I'm glad it came up quickly and no problems. Reset day is a terrifying day for any patch! Especially on the biggest server for the game! Glad it worked well! <3
    • Like x 5
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are streaming tomorrow.
    • Like x 4
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yessss!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

US PC..nothing like as advertised..honestly...
  13. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

US PC..I got 3 caps, 21 source marks..some amount of grains and rpb. No artifact xp, no seals of completion..anyone else?
  14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

This is what gift you should have recieved -
    Here's what you get IF WE DO come up within your server's expected downtime:
    • Thank You Gift (over $12 in value)
      • 3 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
      • 21 Source Marks
      • 12 Grains of Time
      • 100 Replay Badges
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don’t want to offend anyone ... but given the lags that were today (and no, these are not problems with my Internet, before I wrote, I double-checked it ...) it was probably worth it to extend the work up to 12+ hours and calibrate everything more carefully. .. hell with extra gifts, but I would like to play without lags ...
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE: US and EU Switch worlds are now online after 7.5 hours and will receive the regular Thank You Gift.

This means all of our maintenances are complete. Happy Friday!
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.