Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They did mention that all the servers will be having the same downtime, but not on the same day. But, by all means, switch to the US server. If you do it now, you will be just in time for their 10 hour downtime tomorrow. :D
    • Like x 3
  2. Nº4 Level 30

YEP but they too said that the friday will be again maintenance and server down.. and back to the weekend too... wtf... no no no man... it is not way to make developing... FIX THE SERVERS TO SAME TIME PLEASE... also if the devs not live in EEUU... PLEASE MAKE THE MAINTENANCE WHEN THE PEOPLE IS SLEEPING... if possible eh?? but i supose it is so so hard for them...

vamos a ver es que han anunciado un nuevo mantenimiento para el viernes.. y otro para despues del fin de semana.. hijos mios desarroyadores mancos.. si no viven en AMERICA... please intenten hacer el mantenimiento en EUROPA cuando la gente duerme OK?? si es posible claro... pero imagino que eso es una labor muy dificil para ellos...
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Did you read the announcements?

Today is EU PC/PS downtime.
    Tomorrow is US PC/PS downtime.
    Friday (or possibly Monday) is the Switch server.

So unless you play on every single server, other days won't affect you in the slightest (and even if you do play on every server, you will only have a maximum of one server shut down each of the four days, still leaving you with servers to play on). Stop panicking over nothing.

Also, STOP TYPING ALL IN CAPS! It doesn't magically make you right.
    • Like x 3
  4. Ron64 New Player

juhuu es gibt mehr geschenke
  5. Nº4 Level 30

doble premio a la vista.. se pasaron de la hora xD
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I just logged in for the first time after this post and the gift for the November 4th downtime was not available on either my main subbed account or my premium account. EU PC/PS server.
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I logged in last night and I on for like 30 min before it was offered for me to accept. Maybe it's a glitch?

I hope you will get the gift soon.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah I'm wondering if maybe today's maintenance broke it or something. Or maybe it'll just work for me tomorrow after the servers have their daily restart. I'm sure it will be fixed regardless.
    • Like x 1
  9. Nº4 Level 30

need to stay a few time online ... it not come instantly you login... go to any instance and get any patient xD like 30 minuts playing to take it in my character. Thanks