Crash of the game, more and more frequent...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I don't know about you or even your game support, but for my part on PC I face more and more crashes of the game, the game closes suddenly as if we clicked on the small cross to close a page of internet, no message for error report direct and brutal closure...

Yesterday I had worse crash of the game just after I found a group to launch FVn, I reconnect on the game and they invited me back in the instance (ouf^^) once in the instance, we made a few meters and I automatically found myself ejected, but this time if for "unavailable zone" heu. ... what?... first time I find myself ejected from an instance for this "unavailable zone" cause and again, I had to be reinvited to join the instance...

I have the impression that the game has become even more unstable since Omnibus or at least since this maj!
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The House of Legends update definitely introduced a lot of instability for PC. I've heard PS players also see similar issues, but I can't stay in the game for more than 2-3 hours without it crashing, and sometimes it will crash or have a runtime error after less than an hour.
  3. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

I play on PS5 and I crash often usually when teleporting. Nothing worse then getting KO'd then fleeing or hitting the portal only to lose out on loot due to crashing.
    • Like x 4
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Crashes are rare on my end, tends to be when porting. But nothing too bad in my experience with the PS4 Pro so far.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I also experience disconnects sometimes when transporting. Not all the time but generally once or twice in a session. The question is whether this is a game issue or an issue with the server "losing" a player.

Either way, it is inconvenient.
    • Like x 2
  6. SpyderBite Active Player

I haven't crashed on PC for a while now. But PC's are a difficult platform to troubleshoot cause very rarely do two systems have the same setup. On the PS4 I crash frequently. And most of the time it requires a system restart. It is random when it crashes for me. But almost always occurs in the first 30 mins of game play.
    • Like x 1
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Haven't seen a single crash or disconnect recently (like, since before Flashpoint), playing on PC. And they weren't that frequent before that for me.
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Curious. What version of Windows do you run?
  9. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

DCUO always crashes.

It wouldn't be DCUO if it didn't crash after all DCUO stands for DisConnectsUOften

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

ah, I had DeCeption Universe Online :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Patchwork remains my nemesis. I usually crash around Murk, thus hes my last feat. & then I usually miss him or theres not any ppl till Ares. Its very draining.
    • Like x 2
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Thanks for the PS3 flashbacks xD
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If the phase is hopping and i'm on someone who needs the loot or counts, I won't even flee in PW anymore when on PS4. Yeah, that's lazy and all, but the flee crash is so bad on Hydra especially for me, I'll crash 50% of the time. Sorry to squat, but once that pink par is 50% or better I figure I've earned my piece... I'm not getting screwed because the PS4 can't stay upright.

If it's a thin phase, I'll flee and return of course. Staying down in a phase where it will end in a fail doesn't help any more than the crash would at that point. I don't need the 6 Aethers that bad.
    • Like x 3
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Windows 10. If it makes a difference, I'm on the EU server.
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

Crashed once at 8:05am EST today i was queueing into Batmetal raid Pt 2 and it crashed DCUO