Bonus Artifact XP & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 1
  2. ArautoC New Player

Well, if buy xp in maket place, 75.000 xp for exemple, have a double too? 75.000 = 150.000?
    Ty
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yes, that is correct. Now is the best time to use those big Nth Metals.
  4. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

6, if you're a Member.
  5. myandria Item Storage

Oooh, a double bonus week!

Time to put a few Nth metal detectors to work. I'll leave the Stabilizer Event alone; easier and less annoying to buy stabilizers from the Marketplace.
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

well just like any weekly missions it restarts every thursday. which is 1 full week from the actual weekly restart dates so if its not restarted on thursday. then you either got a visual glitch or you just didn't do it until thursday which wont restart that one until thursday of the following week. i learned that by constantly checking the journal everyday until it popped back up on thursday of the following week and there was 1 time that i didn't do my weekly missions until thursday the following week. Which i asked in shout chat and was told that by doing that the restart of the weekly missions wont be active for those missions until the following week on thursday. so i had to wait for a whole week for it to show that it the mission had gotten its weekly restart. so really you just have to wait until next thursday which for this month that would be the 18th.
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

well actually free to play players get 3. but if you bought atleast 5 dollars worth of something in the market place then your a primium player and you get around 4. while for players with membership they get 6. but the stabilizer's is also doubled so technically you will get 6 as free to play, primium will get 8 and those with a paid membership will get around 12 atleast thats what happened to me on my PC account which has a paid membership yesterday i got doubled the 6 stabilizer fragments. but if you dont like like doing it for a week then just keep claiming your 21 days login rewards to get 16 all the way to the 30 stabilizer fragments which is done for each month that away you get 5 or more full stabilizers before day 21 login reward. its just that simple of a choice rather than just complain about it look on the bright side of this its a bonus week not only is the artifact xp doubled but so is the stabilizer fragments so just enjoy it while you can. because you never know when they will do another stabilizer fragment duo again.
  8. Whazues Well-Known Player

hmm interesting i must of gotten a visual glitch then because it had said that i gotten 12 fragments with my membership so i must of actually gotten 6 but got hit with a visual glitch on my PC account my switch and PS4 accounts are free to play and they got just 3 so only my PC account got hit with a random visual glitch
  9. Whazues Well-Known Player

Sweet extra stabilizer fragments to help build my Stabilizers especially once i get the next Stabilizer fragment cache from the daily rewards i will be getting as close to 25 stabilizers as i can to get nubia from opening 25 of the wanderous capsules
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

T'was an absolutely insane 2x XP Week for me. By the end of it, I walked away with my first four Rank 160 artifacts! Hell yes!!

Additionally, I loaded up another 13 artifacts with enough XP to hit Rank 160. For those, I'll be using this months Destiny Tokens, and next month's, + using Loyalty Points and $ (during the BF/CM/Holiday sales) for the Seals of Completion.

Quite literally, this week was YEARS in the making. Like holy c*** - that was A LOT of XP!!
    • Like x 1