Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

claim it in your daily rewards
  2. KonTrakKilla New Player

Since the short notice all day update the other day :) my connection has been terrible. Keep getting lag in game, and repeated connection issues. I didn't have them before the server maintenance the other day. Any chance servers are down to fix these problems? Because I have been unable to connect all morning.
  3. Periphalos New Player

Sorry but what do you mean?
    I didnt see anything new, exept the normal daily stuff...:O
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Haven't got anything on PS either.
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I love your drawn character! It's really good! If you're ever on the Sargatanas server look me up. Kiki Lauran
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It isn't in the daily rewards, it's in Granted Items.
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Nope the only thing in that is the daily rewards......
  8. Periphalos New Player

well i've got a poster from Metropolis a few days ago but it was the same i've got earlier.. i dont know. :D
  9. Annamaniac Level 30

Nope, They haven't given any items yet as a sorry for the issues that are going on. The Metropolist Post Cards should not have been a sorry gift. When they do put it on I'm sure that there will be an announcement placed on the forums aboutlogging into recieve your free apology gift for the long issues that have caused both the Devs and the Consumers headaches to have fixed. Please have patience people as the Devs and IT people are working as fast as they can to solve all the issues that have arised from Update 118.

After all, "Patience is a Virtue."
  10. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Yea I wasn't too sure what the poster was for. tbh, I'm not expecting any rewards. I'm just glad I can get my bounties at Metal/Chaos and those t5 maps that were locked out for a week.
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The posters, and the plumage/halo combo are not for the down time, they are for the Extra Life event.
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nope... the daily rewards are in "Daily Rewards". "Granted Items" is completely different, and listed below Daily Rewards (at least on PC).
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

And there's nothing in the grants tap for the downtime.......
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Never said there was. People were saying they couldn't find items that were rewarded for Extra Life.
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

how long do it take now to get this (sry) gift? cant be so ahrd to pick oiut abit stuff for that ?
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Any updates on the gift ?
    • Like x 1
  17. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Here's your gift: the game servers are not shutting down and you still can play and complain about everything on the forum. Great gift isn't it?
    • Like x 1
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's not complaining to ask about a gift one of the members of the dev team promised for part of the game being down for a few days......
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to have it out next week now. All hands have been on deck for the update's issues. The gift will get here soon though!
    • Like x 5
  20. MEMO2 Level 30

This game really need cross play

We have been w8 enough

I want to play with my account in PC from PS5

It has become a very boring game

There are many new games that may steal player from DCUO Develop a game and make it better