sexyest outfit in game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MISS ANNE RICE, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I dunno i partial for gorgon slayer set for both gender you'd only really need to change the gorgon head unless you like that gladiatorial helmet style which looks cool for some styles.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Don’t forget what they did to Tala! In general, the game’s modern styles lack in comparison to older ones in this area. Compare the new Drowned Amazon set to the thematically similar Noble Warrior. It’s not exactly exclusive to this game though, it seems to be an industry wide trend.
    • Like x 1
  3. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Psycho legs.
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Lowkey sexy outfit, Adaptive Android chest for female toons.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Skin colored and skin tight? Character walks by, are they naked? :eek::oops::)
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

StarFire is powerless at this point.:p

OMG they did Tala dirty, they did a hack-job on her "updated" look. Just throwing a basic skirt on her and nothing else.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

anything I'm wearing ;)
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That skirt isn’t even part of the model, it’s the “Toga Bottoms” player style, almost but not really colour matched and tagged on. The game loads it a split second after loading the rest of the model.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes it’s called ancient divine sorceress it’s a styles resembling Circe villain it’s sexy in my opinion for female toons
    • Like x 1
  10. Sgt. Rock Active Player

This thread is useless without picts
  11. L T Devoted Player

I like Heart of the Predator on females.
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Id lay low Sgt. Rock, they might cover you up next. lol
    [IMG]
    Thats if he ever makes it to the game.;)