Top Bug - Fixed Stats Lowered After Update

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mr.W, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Tested and confirmed this, yup. As a troll.

You gotta be the fastest button masher in the west to get a pickup now.
    • Like x 2
  2. Control Creed Well-Known Player

You barely have time to get a pickup, gotta wait to pop shield till just before pickup and even then, very difficult to get pickups or hit cog, even in troll role.

I'm getting about 30% of my health value on a reg shield now and 80% on a super, used to ba much higher before the update.
    • Like x 3
  3. Skille Well-Known Player

Still going on as of this afternoon
    • Like x 4
  4. PhilOsyfee Active Player

In either the Omnibus or Custom queues my leaguemate and I literally saw our Might drop from around 15k to 14k while just checking to see if there was an issue with out stats. That might should be WAY higher to being with, but seeing the stats drop in real time was wild.
    • Like x 1
  5. M0RRISSEY New Player

My might went from 111,000 to 108,000. Huge difference in damage. Will wait for the fix before logging back in the game.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

In case it helps, I let our might and precision league buffs expire and noted the drop in my might and precision. The drop seemed consistent with what it should be when losing those buffs. Then when I reactivated the buffs, my might and precision went back to where they were before the buffs expired but are still reflecting the lower stats.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kestral Committed Player

Seeing this during save the universe content. Tanks are just melting in boss battles ones who have the gear to be there.
    • Like x 2
  8. The OmniScrooge Level 30

Wow.. just noticing this now. I keep tabs on my Vit and it has dropped 3500+ points. Only tested in my base to track base stats. Other stats such has might are also lowered.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mr.W Committed Player

I'm being patient b/c I understand this is a difficult bug that requires all the numbers to be checked, but any update on what specifically may have caused this?
  10. Mr.W Committed Player

Does anyone who may be more versed in the crit magnitude formula know if our crit damage, heals, & power heals are off as well?

I figured it's best to try to address as much as possible all at once.
    • Like x 1
  11. Wallachia Devoted Player

According to my calculations, I have lost somewhere around 20% of all stats. It got my attention because all my toons have over 10k power, and they all are now with only 8k power. My damage values, healing and defenses also dropped as well.
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That's actually pretty telling. Between this statement, the trouble shooting I've done and the bit's and pieces of information I'm been able to glean from forum posts and things people in-game have told me, it seems the missing stats are from our base stats. I mean base stats as in the stats we're left with if we were to remove all gear, artifacts, augments and SP.
    • Like x 2
  13. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Wow, I didn't even notice myself.

It's definitely not easy, but possible to edge out in elite.

was this something intended? I'm interesting in this developing so bump.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just for an update, we are still investigating what's going on here. Anyone losing stats isn't something that's intended.
    • Like x 8
  15. Mr.W Committed Player

Thank you for keeping us posted & the teams quick action to look into this.
  16. beardrive Committed Player

Hi, I have no numbers, but I barely healed Starro Invasion alert with 160 artis on a 340 with 400+ sp, a trans, a page and an eye. I Also went through a couple raids. It seems the slow moving rotations have turned into more frenetic button mashing to fight/flee etc. and my ability to heal has been "turned down".

I notice as our stats have increased our defense has sharply decreased, so whatever I hit someone with now, they are nearly hitting me the same. Which means 3-4 NPC hits I'm already ducking and diving without a complete rotation of no more than 1-2 powers. I walked out of the James (?) first boss fight in Desecrated Cathedral as at 50% damage he stopped taking damage at all. That seems to be a separate bug but may be related.

So, in newer content the NPC lunge might one shot me, but in Legacy content, I'm lunged and the damage is enough from the melee I'm constantly rolling and tumbling out of things. This means there are no more full rotations, empowered channeling or not, and a whole lot of running around!

The action is fun! But the damage of the NPC's needs to be turned down to make the content survivable, and for new people it's a joke cause they have no idea the mayhem and die a lot. Once they learn, the game will be much more fun.
  17. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

Man I am getting scared with all this "Bug" ishue. I remember my bounty feat in Central City( flash) were glitching I could never finish the feat case it would start over again without me getting knocked out....till I had to give up. Some drops are getting more and more rare and nearly impossible. Sometimes you are forced to give up the drop, some plays simple give up the game case they don't want to spend the rest of their life's doing the same duo everyday for exemple.
  18. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

Since they looked instances and openworlds we have seen a terrible fall in active players. And this new Stat bug is the tip of the iceberg, me as a lot of players took years sometimes to get the stats that we have now being close to were we wanned to be and starting to fully enjoy the game. This Stat but seems like walking back and it's not acceptable.
  19. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

I am with impression that this game is getting to a bug snow ball falling down the hill that you don't even now the roots of it... My question is will you fix the Stat bug and is this game very close to its final stage? Case I would like to play some more years without this kinda Stat bugs and feat bugs that waste my time and patience. Sorry to talk like that but I would not worry if I didn't love this game when it's working as it should. I am very disappointed at this moment...
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

just a reminder - still missing about 2K might and 1.5 Prec on my Main (Galea) as well as similar amounts of Might and / or Precision from the majority of my Alts, basically anyone @ or near endgame CR>
    • Like x 2