The Broker UI

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Sep 21, 2021.

1. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

needs a vast update.
  2. LunarRay New Player

Agreed, the UI system, including the broker, needs an overhaul. Filters is the main thing needed. Even the most basic search functions include a level of filtration unseen in this game.

We also need a better organizational system in all menus. Everything is cluttered and since the game is so large now it really needs to be streamlined so current content is more of a priority and legacy contents can be hidden once achieved.

Specifically with the broker, the ability to hide items or styles that have been collected and have become unimportant via specific item type would work wonders to hide much clutter.
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Frankly, for the moment the broker, is not the worst, on the other hand, the worst is certainly the R&D machine not very ergonomic, with the long scrolling list of thing has craft in it, you made something and paf, has every thing made you go up all in top of this list and you have to go down again it is extremely unpleasant !!!

And sometimes, if you go too fast in the list of the R&D machine the display bugs, because what is at the bottom of the list, sometimes it's not displayed ....

The R&D machine list is now much too long!

And other things extremely important to correct it is the page of the feats in particular for the tab of the styles and emblems and other thing of this kind, either by arranging its feat directly in the appropriate tab DLC, or, to arrange the styles always in the tab style, but with category DLC to have a better visibility and to avoid the possible confusions and the sometimes tumultuous research because of a bad translation !
    • Like x 1
  4. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Wasn’t there supposed to be a UI revamp in the works but it was scrapped because it was too difficult or too much work? Funny how fast the UI can be updated for Allies when actual money is involved.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes but that's not 'usable by me'. If I put on a piece of TC gear, I can still put the same piece on again...and again. You want to eliminate things you have the style collected for, sure...that's different, but any piece of gear that is for your role or unattuned is 'usable by me' even if you already have the style collected.

That's why I said it wouldn't really work for armor. Armor is not one and done, like collections, emblems or various materials/auras/accessories. All of which would indeed benefit from a 'usable by me' button.

And you mentioned knowing the name....I just responded to that.

From your earlier post:
    "Oh it would still work for armour. When I know specifically what I am looking for I search for that item"
  6. Control Creed Well-Known Player

R & D, good point.

They could eliminate the need to re-insert white mods in gear, make it work like generator mods, only have to change gear on new DLC but... damn, so much wasted time putting the same exact mods in, over and over and over.... every toon, Makes me dread a new episode.

The combination of teleporting to save armories, swaping artifacts or weapons etc, it's a pain.

I wish we could save the armory manually once and then use a tab in the inventory menu to save it, doesn't make sense... they have the tech to do it.