Fixed Rise of the Bat - First Door Bugged... still!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

I've had this bug so many times yet... can't daybreak finally fix this?
    • Like x 2
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

I just went in again...
    AND IT HAS BEEN BUGGED AGAIN
    THANK YOU DAYBREAK
  3. Stranger Well-Known Player

I guess i found out how this bug appears...
    If some ... low brain ...team mates attack the last phase of adds, which stands in the laser trap, while they are still invisible, the adds wont be noted as "defeated".
    (When you do range attacks from the camera into the lasers, you can defeat them in the invisible form)
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

First boss room can't activate the door to get in. We killed everything but the console won't activate.
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

It’s been broken for years, now that I’m running again, its getting tedious getting to the boss door & having it bug out even tho all adds are dead. Its 50/50 on if it glitches & idk what causes it, can someone please look at this
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Sometimes the prompt to open the door to fight the Wayne Tech security robot just never appears, making the alert unable to be completed.
    • Like x 1
  7. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Have tried on numerous occasions to run the Rise of the Bat alert and cannot get into the 1st boss fight. The cog disappears and cannot get into the boss room.
    • Like x 2
  8. WillkillsM New Player

Yes, I have tried this alert at least 30 times back to back and the same thing happens. The room with the lasers that has the switch to proceed forward to the boss is broken. Can't complete the alert.
  9. WillkillsM New Player

This alert is still broken! Come on DC are you going to ever even attempt to fix this? You cant even finish the alert for crying out loud.
  10. WillkillsM New Player

Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to get some kind of response to a game breaking problem as well as many others. The ALERT "Rise of the Bat" is completely broken and has been for over a year now. You can't complete it because when you get to the first boss door where the laser beams are the cog never appears to let you advance. Also the feat where you pass the area in the beginning without turning off the consoles for the poison smoke isn't popping either and the feat for finding all the hidden ninjas isn't popping either. All around the whole thing is a broken mess. This is ridiculous that something like this has been this way for over a year now...come on now. I put in tickets, complaints, etc.. everything, even the kitchen sink and still nothing. Could you PLEASE fix this mess so we can complete the alert and the feats. Thank you so much!
    • Like x 1
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Huh? I've completed Rise of the Bat multiple times these past two months and I personally took care of the hidden ninjas in the first and second areas and got the silent fist bump feat in one of my last runs. I can't comment on the other feat you mention since I got that one a while back.

My groups destroyed all of the security bots. Some bots spawn behind you so remember to get those. In the laser room, I don't remember seeing a cog so that might be an issue. Regardless, if you hang out next to the closed door for a bit the game triggers the Talia cutscene automatically and you're placed in the boss room.
  12. Stranger Well-Known Player

Well... i can confirm the 1st boss door being bugged ALOT. But that's not just 1 year... more like 3 years.
    The feats work fine for me.
    • Like x 1
  13. WillkillsM New Player

How many times have you run it before getting through? Because I have ran this alert 50 plus times and still no luck.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

Okay, I just finished a run right now and again, I had no problems whatsoever.

My group tripped all of the alarms and we killed every single bot. We also killed every ninja. I have no clue if ignoring enemies would cause a problem with the door. I was paying extra attention in the laser room and the terminal to the right of the boss door displays no icon (the gear symbol), but it is interactable and it works. I activated it and the Talia cutscene ensued.

I've run Rise of the Bat 5-10 times these past two months and all of those runs went the same.
  15. WillkillsM New Player

I'm going to try it again and see. Also, yes I do kill everything and activate everything too and still nothing.
  16. WillkillsM New Player

I just ran it 2 twice and I'm on the 3rd run and it is still not working. I'm calling bs unless you can show me proof that you are actually getting through. Invite me to a group Green Lee and show me because this is not happening. There is no interaction and feats are not popping. I've comb through the place and searched every crack, nothing.
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

I ran the alert tonight and once again, everything was fine. I made a small clip of the run which covers exactly what we are discussing.

Here are all of the details I can provide. One, this was a Task Force X run. I got the Amanda Waller message (hero) at the start so we were running the villain version... I guess? Two, we turned off the gas. Someone got the feat so it was easy to tell. Three, we killed everything. As you can see in the clip, most players don't go back for some of the bots that swawn behind you as I was there fighting them by myself until someone else decided to help. And that's really it. I then head into the laser room and I personally activate the door, followed by the Talia cutscene.

If you or anyone else are still having issues with this alert and you all are serious about getting some help, then you all need to be very specific about what is going on in your runs. Anything that could help players or the devs reproduce the issue.

*Off topic: I want to give a big shoutout to this particular group of players. We ended up getting the "Ninja, Ninja, Ninja, Ninja, Man-Bat" feat at the end which I'd been trying to get for like a month. Spur of the moment run ended up being a great one. Thank you all very much. With that, I never have to run this alert again, lol. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

This bug definitely exists, and for a large period of time I assumed that it was random.

Exactly as Jcal said, if you systematically kill everything, moving from room to room, getting the gas etc and not skipping security doors, the 1st boss always opens.
  19. WillkillsM New Player

I run on the hero side. Still no luck. Maybe I'm just cursed on this alert because no matter what I cant get it to work, but I will keep trying. Thanks for showing me that it is possible. maybe I have to run it with villans to work.
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

Sorry this has been in a state for so long. I took a look this morning and made the following changes.
    • Talia’s Elite Guards will always spawn now in the Manbat fight and no longer be dependent of the outside guards not being defeated before the fight.
    • All hidden ninjas will now come out of stealth when engaged at any distance, no longer via just being in close proximity.
    • Backup measures are in place for making sure the interact for the first boss door can be used.
    • Added an icon to the interact for the first boss door.
    These are done internally and should roll out early to mid next week.
    • Like x 4