Got the Lightning Bolt on my first run!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xenothelm, Nov 5, 2021.

1. xenothelm Active Player

Just wanted to share a small victory from tonight. Sending good RNG vibes to everyone hunting!
    • Like x 3
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Sweet! Haven't had any luck yet. lmao
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Uhm which Lightning Bolt are we talking about now? is this a Survival mode reward?

4. Neb153 Level 30

Got it twice last night and not a single time today, out of what must be 30 runs at this point
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Very nice! I've done 7-10 runs in all and no drop yet. However, I'm a broker fiend and, quite incredibly, I scored an absolute deal from the broker on the first night. This particular seller was either extremely generous or severely undervalued what they had because they practically gave their Bolt away. Either way, thank you very much :)
  6. SpyderBite Active Player

I'll take some of that luck. Been camping Sub-Avatars for months and still no Kung-Fu Gi. :(
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

I got the pet and the lightning bolt in the very first run I did and since then, I didn't see the items drop once and not only for me, but for everyone else in the group. We probably ran the raid like 20 times.
  8. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

umm what raids and drops are we talking here o_O
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

A new (technically old, but hey) Zeus Lightning Bolt, which is a variant of Zeus' Source Lightning Bolt from SM Season 2, now drops from lass boss in God of Monsters raid (normal and elite). It's the same as the one worn by Diana in the raid.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/game-update-118-november-4-2021.319058

Amazon Fury III
    • A variant of the Zeus Lightning Bolt Back Style now drops at the Typhon encounter. This style has a Feat attached.
    • Like x 1
  10. Beat Active Player

Actually, the source lightning bolt from survival mode season 2 is a Zeus Lightning Bolt variant.

Since technically the regular Zeus Lightning Bolt was developed years ago.
    So this "New" zeus lightning bolt is the OG one. The source lightning bolt is a variant.

I know. It's very confusing lol
    (Insert spider-man meme)
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah that's why I said "technically old" lol.
    But players got SM's Source Lightning Bolt available as a style first, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  12. Beat Active Player

True.

I can smell the Exclusive Gang in game saying "It's a SM back knockoff. Pure irony.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

I got it AND the Phoenix pet on my third run :D
  14. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

RNGods were kind to me today. Mother box dropped off of Orion, snagged the Kryptonian flexsuit top from an FOS chest, and got the Zeus bolt in a one and done PUG as I just wanted to see what that raid was like.

Still can't get a damn faraday cage though. :/
    • Like x 1
  15. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Congratulations! The RNGods were indeed smiling to you! Tried several runs but unsuccessful to snag that Zeus Bolt. Might offer some eggs and do a Raindance later =)
    • Like x 1
  16. Anubis New Player

Not a single bloody drop pet nor the bolt, day 3, 33 times so far -_-, this game just hates me, everyone in the group gets it but me, I saw someone got it 3 times in the row like wtf DC
    • Like x 1