Top Bug - Fixed Stats Lowered After Update

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mr.W, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Mr.W Committed Player

Instead of granting the full 90% as stated in effects & what it's supposed to be its only giving 62.07% defense. Tested in tank role.
    • Like x 19
  2. Mr.W Committed Player

It's supposed to give 33% precision but is only giving a 25.002% precision buff now. Tested on sorcery.
    • Like x 3
  3. AV Loyal Player

Are you calculating based on your total defense or your raw defense? Every stat in the game follows the same equation: Total Stat = (Sum of all Raw Sources) x [1+(Sum of all % Modifiers)], so if you were basing what 90% would look like off of your pre-Neo Defense as listed in the stat menu, that's a reflection of your Total Defense and not your Raw Defense (and tanks have large innate Defense % buffs so there's a wider difference between your raw and total defense than in DPS).
    • Like x 1
  4. AV Loyal Player

We've lost a few thousand stat points after the update. Seems like either Base Boosts or Affinity Mods or something it's working anymore. Re-purchasing League buffs didn't fix it and can't really nail down the cause.
    • Like x 11
  5. Mr.W Committed Player

Great info. I did it according to the total defense. The reason something seemed off to me was b/c before this update without any artifact effects & without my tank defense buff active neo-venom would spike my total defense a bit over 215k now its a bit over 180k.

Though I'm not familiar with the internal formula it does give impression that the internal numbers still may have shifted if im getting different total defenses without any prior changes & under the same conditions.

What do you think?
    • Like x 3
  6. AV Loyal Player

Yes there's definitely something wrong post update. A bunch of players have noticed our stats are much lower for some reason. Wonder if something didn't get messed up with the clamp changes, like maybe a typo somewhere.
    • Like x 7
  7. Mr.W Committed Player

I believe our shield values may be off now as well.

Edit: I can 100% confirm shield values are out of wack. tested with one apok rifle add in patchwork as healer using boon of souls & hard light shield as dps and both break before the shield cooldowns even reach 25%. Either 1 flamethrower or 2 (i guess lunge bullet shots) and the shields are gone as soon as they started. I'm not sure if it's the absorption value that changes post update or the general duration but something is off.
    • Like x 5
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 5
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For anyone, are you seeing this in end-game as well as scaled content - or just in scaled?
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's please try to keep the thread specific to the bug report.
    • Like x 3
  11. Mr.W Committed Player

Thank you for the timely response. Some league mates and I are seeing it in both.
  12. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

I am seeing it in both and idle. I noticed it in my base.
    • Like x 5
  13. Sentiency Well-Known Player

My resto went from 83.5k outside of content to 77.9k. That’s a pretty big jump. My might and prec is also lower.
    • Like x 2
  14. AV Loyal Player

Seeing it everywhere.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mr.W Committed Player

I just noticed mine is much lower too :(
    • Like x 1
  16. Mr.W Committed Player

You think behind the sp & buffs it might be the actually stat curves themselves thats off?
    • Like x 1
  17. Mr.W Committed Player

Looking on my tank, I also lost about 10k health
    • Like x 1
  18. AV Loyal Player

No idea. It's super hard to diagnose. The devs stated they think they may have it fixed on the Test build that's being updated though so hopefully that works.
    • Like x 2
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I just now made a post in general and didn't think to look here first. As a prec DPS I was focusing on might since fewer things affect it. Might went from 80,12? to 79,242. So it's not affinity mods or base generator mods. It has to be an issue with either base stats, gear, artifacts, sp, league buffs or some background calculations we're not able to see.
    • Like x 2
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

endgame and general open world as well as clamp open world and clamped content.
    • Like x 3