Ms Martian/Martian Manhunter Styles needed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Magician Dedicated Player

Would love to see better costume options for these characters.

Please make it happen
    • Like x 8
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I'm hoping to see a Martian Manhunter style with the next Episode considering he's a big part of the whole Source Wall/Perpetua storyline. Also it's quite concerning that such a prominent Justice League member (An original at that!) hasn't had his style added to the game.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, I reckon it's about time we got a Martian Manhunter inspired style. & maybe a style based on his natural form, as well? that'd be cool.
    • Like x 3
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

One of the great mysteries of life long overdue way overdue. I hope whenever it's done it's done right and they do him justice ^-^.
    • Like x 2
  6. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I'm hoping we get his New 52 or Rebirth style. His original costume isn't bad but it's a tad too simplistic for me.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yes please. I love both characters, and Martian Manhunter has a special place in my heart. And my Iconic league mate will be super happy to have accurate style. It's long overdue. And they need to introduce Miss Martian too!
    • Like x 2
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I just looked them up they are awesome I would love that I hope he gets some love in the upcoming episode or 2022 .
    • Like x 1
  9. OnlyNomad The One Above All

They could add some of his original costume pieces in TCs later, the same way they did with Hawkman/Hawkgirl.
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I second this request!
    • Like x 1
  11. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Anything besides more batman-themed styles would be a win for the community!
    • Like x 3
  12. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Seconded!
    • Like x 2
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I was kinda threw off by this years winter event
    • Like x 2
  14. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

You weren't among those clamoring for a "Batman Santa Hat?"
    • Like x 1
  15. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Tbh i never heard this asked for in my life. But if thats what people want i guesss
    • Like x 2
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  18. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Can't wait for the next summer event, I'll definitely get my hands on the Batman beer hat and the Batman pool noodle weapon style.
    • Like x 1
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Young Justice styles please
  20. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I personally hope for a DLC around Martian Manhunter, it's about time we had something about this character in DC Universe Online!