Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

I mean, you'll feel 'special' enough once you see the Fate Token cost of these Day 21 items. I'd say it's a given that the price of said items will be extremely high. Like, let's say the Doctor Fate Helmet was added to the vendor as early as December. If the price was, say, 8,000 Fate Tokens, would it matter to anyone that the style is technically available to everyone? lol
    • Like x 2
  2. LegionnaireV Active Player

Sometimes it's easy to get on here and just complain or say what's not in the game without considering all the great new stuff. With my suggestion posts always know there's a please in there whether I say it or not. The game is SOOOO much better since the reboot and I love the House of Legends. House of Legends is easy to get around in and has lot's of give-aways. The vendors, banks, brokers and mail kiosks are plentiful. Availability of costumes, auras, and materials for reasonable source mark price is great! I like the supply drops and the Doctor Fate vendor. This was a breath of new life for my 50+ toons which I have over 3 accounts ( 3 accounts so friends and family can all play together). The two-toned vampire cape made my Alan Scott green lantern happy. These new two-toned capes will go well with other toons that need them, Robin and others needed two-toned capes. I'm sure there are many out there who will enjoy the costume completion with House of Legends and things like the two-tone capes. My Wonder Woman thanks you for this months material and capsule drops, it's great, I'm thanking you too. The games are smoother and the gaming drops are fabulous. I'm loving all the new stuff and overall gaming experience. Keep it up!
    • Like x 1
  3. LegionnaireV Active Player

Booo. You couldn't be more wrong. Maybe all you have in your life is this game so you're all over the announcements, changes, blogs and so on, but some of us have actual lives, and when something new pops up for only a day it can get missed. In September we were busy with Covid shots, auto repairs and doctors for a family member with Leukemia. You don't live other peoples lives buster so don't presume to put things off on people you don't know.
    • Like x 2
  4. Skybreen7 Level 30

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    3rd month into this new system, all i can say is Membership Appreciation day better be something epic this year. By epic i mean someone from DI should come to my house and tickle my family jewels levels of epicness, because i don't feel like an appreciated member anymore. :(
    • Like x 5
  5. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Thanks, you couldn't have made my point about it being on the players any more clear. I appreciate the help. Its a pity how the system/rewards being announced in August has no connection to you being busy in September, considering they were named differently because they are, in fact, different months. Otherwise you'd have had a point too.

On a side note though, genuinely hope your family member with Leukemia is doing well.
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I don't feel appreciated anymore as a member either. I expressed my feelings in the comment section of the November survey that was announced today. I hope you & everyone else will also take the time to take the survey and give honest feedback to the dev team.

I really love this game, I just don't feel loved by it anymore.
    • Like x 2
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Thanks for the clarification Fam!

Looking forward to it.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

One question that people keep on asking....

When oh when will them rewards be added tot he Dr Fate vendor?? ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Something that confuses me. I thought the vendor is Daily and items in it are supposed to change everyday. How come It's not doing it? Did the direction with Fate's vendor changed?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is not a thing.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Okay, so what I heard was wrong, thanks for clarification!
  12. inferno Loyal Player

I just want to add that the Bizarro tank top is not on the Dr.Fate vendor.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Because it wasn't a drop from the vault. It's from the Iconic Bizzaro solo.
  14. inferno Loyal Player

Are you sure?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes. ;)
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Ah!!! thank you all. i'm glad its just a matter of gathering the investigation and not rng. I'm trying tp get a classic Legion od doom set. this helps me.
    • Like x 1
  18. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

most epic pvp battle 8 years ago. This is how pvp should be now. christopher northington dc youtube
  19. iPop New Player

Hi there, the Enhanced Amphibious gear boxes are "Cannot Trade" for this month's Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards, whereas gear boxes from the last 2 months of the Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards were "Account Bound". Due to the inconsistency, I assume this is a bug and hope you will fix it. I normally click on "claim all" on my seasonal/bank toon and organize my rewards and gifts there first before passing them to other permanent toons. I've claimed the 1st Enhanced Amphibious gear box on a seasonal/bank toon, and now it is stuck there and can't be used by my other permanent toons... :( For consistency and for convenience sick, please make all gifts and rewards "Account Bound". Thanks.
  20. Qonos New Player

Sold mine, then it never made it to the vendor so I let it expire.