Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. PhoenixLV New Player

How about actual Alien faces and body features. Can be used as Armor pieces like masks, helmets, shoulders and so on. Not all species can pass as human in their natural forms.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

i would like to see swim suits and for winter cute little outfits for winter
  3. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

The Iconic one you missed all these years.
    OMAC/Brother Eye emblem.
    The Jack Kirby style mohawk.
    If you can make an emblem for Swamp-Thing...you sure can make an emblem for a character that actually Had an emblem.

Sincerely Buddy Blank.
    • Like x 2
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we get a head and back style based on the Olympian's Golden Fleece
    [IMG]
    Much like the Magic's Champion set. I see theses two working together to give the appearance of being a one piece of garb. Also allowing for the Magic's Champion shoulder style to work with them. I'm also thinking the Fleece should have a unique glowing effects and textures to it. I'd like there to by two variants of the head style. One that is more comic accurate with open eye holes to have great compatibility with face styles like the Power of Zeus. The other resembles the The Jackal's Head style. The reason for this variant is because I just want a head style that looks like the Jason Emblem. I figured that a Golden Fleece themed variant of The Jackal's Head style would do nicely. Just replace the ears with ram horns and the armored cowl with golden woofed cowl. Also would love to get a Golden Fleece Artifact to go along with the style.
  5. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

No new style, just make it so that the second colour slot for the Fallen God chest syle only applies to the inside of the emblem. That would be basically perfect.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

With the inclusion of Cheetah in the upcoming Episode 42 Legion of Doom, please make a style set based on her, I think it's about time she gets it, she is one of the very few original characters in the game that doesn't have a single piece of style, only if we count leopard skin perhaps. I'd be even glad with a new actual cheetah skin with a moving tail or a cheetah animal print material. She's Wonder Woman's archenemy and most iconic villain so she definitely deserves at least one style set please. Here's a few ideas I suggest based on some iterations of her:
    • Kingdom Come Cheetah: Alex Ross's take on the original Priscilla Rich
    [IMG]
    • Injustice 2 Concept ideas: Some cool sketches I found
    [IMG]
    • Wonder Woman #600 version of Cheetah, or at least the headpiece (which is similar to the shaman head but with the main difference that shows hair)
    [IMG]
    • The DC Bombshells version: Barbara Minerva with a safari style
    [IMG]
    Please consider these and don't forget about the claws hehe
    • Like x 6
  7. DurangoKid70 Active Player

Id like to see a chain chest or boots plus long hair or pony tails for male characters.
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

In regards to Cheetah, why not a skin pack? Something akin to a choice of cat, cheetah, lion, etc. Basically, single toned cat, two-toned cat, two-toned cat with spots, same with stripes, etc.
    • Like x 5
  9. Super Lantern Active Player

Isn't she pretty much naked most of the time, sure there's fur covering the naughty bits but still.
  10. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

That'd be interesting, what I'd really like is to have the tails animated and moving, just like Legends Cheetah
  11. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Yeah she often is lol, that's why I collected various versions in which she's sporting different styles, being her DC Bombshells outfit one of my favourite options or something similar to Injustice 2, there's also her Ame-Comi look which is pretty unique I'd say. Another option I could see being possible is trying to adapt her DC Rebirth version, it could look similar to Nature's Primal Wolf form but with spots and a tail of course, the style would probably make toons a little bulkier and also add fur texture, her backpiece could even be the God Killer sword she uses in the Rebirth: Year of the Villain comics.
    • Like x 1
  12. DC Drip Culture New Player

CAT EAR HEAD/ACCESSORY
    MOVING TAIL ACCESSORY
    FAT BODY SHAPE
    APE SKIN AND/OR STYLE ITEMS
    CATWOMAN FIGHTING STYLE

I WILL KEEP SPAMMING THE DEVS UNTIL I SEE THESE IN GAME
  13. DC Drip Culture New Player

MORE ASIAN STYLES TOO. NEED A KUNG FU BELT, HEADBAND, AND SHOES PLEEEAAASSEEE
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Devs have repeatedly made it clear that there will NEVER be a new Body Type, not if the game lasts a thousand years!!!

The absolute best we can hope for is a Style Set that changes your body proportions, or maybe a Transformation Item that temporarily changes you into, like, the Penguin or something. But even that seems to be a very remote possibility these days, as the amount of work they would have to put in to do it would not be justified by the amount of dollars of revenue that would be generated.
    • Like x 1
  15. WC Talon New Player

The full slimline mask but with the hair, ears and lips out, I prefer this slimline because it changes the facial appearance by making the jaw more define
  16. Brink New Player

normal skater pads/gear
    Feet: skater shoes (like vans or even converse low tops style would be sufficient)
    Feet: rollerblades (would pair well with the skimming style - especially if you could turn off the discs (but the sparkly movement style would get the job done in lieu of the feet style negating the discs).
    Hands: wrist guards and elbow pads
    Head: helmet (not a bicycle helmet, but a skaterboarder/rollerblader helmet).
    Back: more contemporary style sk8er backpack (the spec ops backpack is pretty close, but the big tube thing on top makes it kind of odd).
  17. Brink New Player

I'd also like different color lightning as a marketplace (or otherwise) movement style.

Also, a black/dark grey smoke movement style.

A movement style to remove the discs from skimming would be great too.
  18. Brink New Player

Rorshach mask (head style)
    Or - even better, if it were a face style, then it could be paired with a hat!
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

From the new miniseries "Dark Knights of Steel"
    Personally, I'm only interested in Superman's style. It looks very noble and knightly. The one-shoulder cape with the House of El Coat of Arms pin and all the rest. His hairstyle looks pretty good too. Dreaming is free...
    [IMG]
  20. Brink New Player

I also think everyone would appreciate it if you could make it so that single color materials (like terrestrial and temporal) could be applied to a single slot instead of all three slots for a single piece of gear.

If this were possible I would be more likely to buy more of the chroma packs.

As it stands I'm always very discerning in which ones I buy because I know I may not end up using them if the certain color combos dont align with what i want.

Also, I dont know if this exists, but something like the neon chromas (where the first slot can be changed) but not a glowing version of the color - just the standard version of the color.