Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Gotham Mercy Hospital Duo.
    • Like x 2
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Id like weapons that have an attached animation. Like a bloody knife, hatchet, or hammer. Wouldn’t mind seeing a screwdriver weapon either
    • Like x 2
  3. Cordelia Well-Known Player

That's... not hero?
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Correct. It's... the other guys.
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Sonic, or Laser? ;)
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The first one is a Squad Automatic Weapon (modern day version of a "belt-fed machine gun") that's been scaled incorrectly. It should be a good bit smaller than it actually is.

Correctly scaled would look more like this:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Granted, that one is a different model, with a longer barrel, so it might be slightly longer, but still should be a good bit smaller than in the image you posted.

So I'd say YES, please give it to us, BUT fix the scaling! ;)
  7. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Wait wait wait... the ONLY time in the game that ANYONE fights Two-Face... it's the villains?????

C'mon.

That's just too on point.

I don't suppose there's anywhere else we can get the tommy gun, like his minions or something?
    • Like x 1
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Just make a villian :p
    • Like x 2
  9. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

That'd make it too easy to farm it. Harveys always skirted the line between hero or villain in his stories (although his villainous acts always outweigh any heroics) so it makes sense that he'd fight villains too. Plus, villains fight villains, they're villains.
    • Like x 2
  10. DanXVII Committed Player

Does this include the 1-30 version?
    Edit:nvm 2 face doesn’t show up there D:
  11. Super Lantern Active Player

since Suicide Squad is pretty popular with that reboot movie and upcoming game, why not Boomerangs as duel wield weapons.
  12. DurangoKid70 Active Player

for me, Id like to see a chain, kinda like the wonder woman lasso only not an artifact.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That would be Captain Boomerang's Boomerangs, which are an Iconic Weapon that now drops from Cap anywhere that you fight him, for example when you fight the Rogues in the Brothers In Arms Operation!

You should also be able to find players selling them in the Auction Broker, just like all the other Iconic Weapons that are dropping now. :cool:
  14. SuperCristal29 New Player

Hello, could we please make the same colors of Wonder Woman's shield? Because I noticed that you have put the possibility that we can do if we want the true colors of his sword but on the other hand not his shield, it's a shame! at worst remove the blank by the example below. thank you

[IMG]
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well after so mutch iconic weapons how about ocean masters staff

[IMG]
  16. DAnomalous Level 30

• Like x 1
  17. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Whips as 1 handed skin.
  18. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

A futuristic version of this. [IMG]
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’d like to be the 600th person to vote for nunchucks or whip plz and thanks lol
  20. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i wish to get vials of diffrent sort that one can trow on ground or on ppl. with diffrent index. like damage,buffs or heals.
    as a new weapon style that is. not a skin.