Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Multivers New Player

Bizarro Emblem Bizarro Cape Collection
    • Like x 2
  2. Super Lantern Active Player

Or Go full Bizarro, getting hard to mimic his skin, is it made out of rocks, crystals or flesh?
  3. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Now that we have his emblem. Can we, please, get a full style set based on Jason's armor.

[IMG]

I would love it if this set's waist and shoulder display emblems.
    • Like x 3
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get a style set based on DC Rebirth Ares.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Personally, all I need is the head, chest, hands, and feet. That being said, I wouldn't mind getting a whole set based on this more noble God of War. When it comes to the hands and feet. My wish id that they're retools of the existing Ares styles. The Gloves of Ares and Boots of Ruin. Just replace the skulls with eagles for the boost and eagle emblazoned armbands for the gloves. Would also prefer that the color codes matched perfectly. So that when I use the Iridescent Nebula Chroma on this set. I get Iridescent blue armor, Peal white eagles, and Nebula under suit.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...sOfAres.png/revision/latest?cb=20150515125327

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...sOfRuin.png/revision/latest?cb=20150808200515
    • Like x 4
  5. Multivers New Player

Spring Event Has his skin

• Like x 1
  6. Super Lantern Active Player

Nice
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The answer is... is.... 42!!!

Oops... sorry... wrong question. :oops:;)
  8. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but for the next Wonder Woman event. I'd love to get an Olympian lair. I'm basically thinking a lair that is in the style of an ancient Greek temple with a similarly cosmic view as the Space Base Hideout. I love the look, feel, and view of the Space Base, but it's small size kinda kills it for me. So to get a lair with that view, in a Grecian style, and size of a one of the larger lairs. Would be Heaven to me. When it comes to layout, I'm not too sure which would be better for this lair between what we've gotten from the Atlantean or Manor lairs.
    • Like x 1
  9. SuperCorp Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

11. SuperCorp Level 30

This Request is for ALL Styles.

It would be really Nice to have the Styles BOXES Say COLLECTED OR NOT COLLECTED on them when you hover over them...

It sucks for us that do not have a great memory to not have that shown over BOXES. Yeah We get it when we open the dang box. Half the time I end up collecting pieces I have ALREADY collected. I'm sure I am not the only person who see's this.
    Example:
    [IMG]

See can not tell from this image if I have collected it or not. But guess what!

[IMG]

I ALREADY HAD!....

If the other option had been a belt or other item I had not collected previously. I would have missed out on the ITEM!

PLEASE FIX THIS!?? Seriously.. PLEASE..

If ANYONE has had this happen PLEASE Thumbs up this post so we can maybe get it fixed. Thank you for your time.
    • Like x 4
  12. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Loved the addition of the Wonder Woman shields as back styles! Would there be a chance we could see the Shined Brass & Heater Shield styles possibly made into back pieces with the same emblem slots on them?
    • Like x 2
  13. Golden Frieza New Player

Seria massa pele Aqualad e ver a Cabeça do Tubarão Rei ou A pele do Tubarão Cabeça de peixe que nem doas lanternas tipo [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Deveria lançar Movimento Power set Elétrico mais raio Movimento fogo Movimento atômico Movimento Rage Movimento Celestial Movimento Quantum Seria Massa [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Now that we have the Scale Material, can we also have Killer Croc's head as a style please?

And I'd also like the taped hands.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have Hades' hair and facial hair style please?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

If I recall, it was discussed before but not until Croc gets a high resolution revamp
    • Like x 4
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well after he lost the last vote i still think we should get an cool azrael style
    thats the one from the gotham series

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. XBlue Well-Known Player

Can we have more movement trails, please? It is currently very limited. As an an example:
    • For the power sets (fire, ice, earth etc.)
    • Colored variants of the standard movement. With Speedster, for example, blue or green lightning bolts.
    • Color-adjustable Trails
    • Like x 2
  19. Chain Lightning Active Player

There are so many amazons with buns,ponytails, braided buns etc hairstyles in patchwork themyscira, can we get those in amazon hairpack...
    • Like x 2
  20. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Could we get a Nebula Skin style?
    The Cosmic Skin style was on of the first styles on the Market Place, so why not make a Nebula skin.
    I also wouldn't mind some kind of Nebula accessory. Something like the Black Hole accessory.
    • Like x 1