What emblems would you like to have?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Chaos Evolution, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I find emblems very tasty I would like an infinity emblem and an ultraviolet lantern emblem

also-NOT in time capsules please! ;)

also i would like to have the original emblems in game have enhanced versions
    • Like x 1
  2. Ergotth Committed Player

I think a fun idea would be "light construct emblems", lanter-inspired emblems that are actualy light-constructs hovering an inch over your chest like a holographic projection. Maybe even go outside the lanterns symbols and make any kind of symbol looking like a "projection"

Also, as a main healer, I would LOVE to have a cross emblem xD not the religious kind, but the hospital kind of cross. A big +
    • Like x 1
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

what if we had role emblems? like the vortex looking thing for controllers or the symbols that go over our heads when we change roles?
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Will be in a TC, I promise.
  5. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

What does it matter, 99 percent of the gear styles doesn't incorporate emblems at all.
    • Like x 1
  6. speedster1981 Committed Player

what about flags as emblems that way we can represent! not to mention I really wish we had the focal points of our actual flags as emblems for example a maple leaf for Canada and a box with stars for the U.S. I think that would be cool. Then I might actually be able to make a Canada themed toon

I think it would be cool to have emblems the represent your powers for example a emblem that flickers like fire, a emblem that emits frost for ice, a emblem that moves like water waves or water ripples for water... use your imagination it could be really cool
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not 99%.
    • Like x 1
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. speedster1981 Committed Player

We pretty much do!!! look in the emblem vendor there is a shield , tornado and I believe you can get the heart emblem there too or maybe it's from races I think the only one missing is the flame for dps
  10. Ergotth Committed Player

That doesn't really cut close to a controller's and Healer's emblem. It's a spiral and a medical cross.
    • Like x 1
  11. speedster1981 Committed Player

well I didn't see it described specifically

12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I want all The Evolution of Batman's emblems . if we could have them.. enhanced versions too
    • Like x 1
  13. Loki Particle New Player

I kinda want the Norse mythology logo.

Anyone else?
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You mean emblems that represent the Norse gods, like what they did with the Olympian emblems?
    • Like x 1
  15. Ergotth Committed Player

Then you need to read it again.
    "what if we had role emblems? like the vortex looking thing for controllers or the symbols that go over our heads when we change roles" Obviously he forgot the word "spiral", but thats OK, it happens. He specified the ROLE symbols, not similar symbols, not replacements, THE actual role symbols that appear either on our heads or before our names in the interface.
    • Like x 2
  16. Loki Particle New Player

yeah
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I'm reviving this topic to see if this style of emblem could be possible on DCUO?

[IMG]

It is also possible to imagine them for other lantern powers :
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

i would love those emblems especially the enhanced version and bring back all the old superman emblems as well
    • Like x 1
  19. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

the "killer frost" emblem would be nice too

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Super Lantern Active Player

Those are hot