Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2021.

1. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Fixed! Thank you.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's, uh, ancient Amazonian magicks at work.
  3. Dystopy New Player

The gifts r great! BUT the styles are not unlocking for any of my alts.?
    • Like x 1
  4. InvisibleInk Active Player

Just want to post to confirm that style unlocking isn't working (yet?).
    • Like x 2
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Is the accessory wonder plane un lockable?
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

These will be unlockable soon.
    • Like x 5
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We also get the same sort of thing with the Sword and Shield Combo Back Style from the Shim'Tar Regalia Style Set. I use that as the Back Style for one of my characters, but I keep thinking about changing it due to how goofy it looks. :oops:
  8. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Can you explain why if the idea of update 41 was to get "try hards" to play with the general population they would pick Throne of the Dead for the third raid?

You can not get a bunch of people that never read chat to do so... this is a nightmare.

Can we stay away from the "tricky" mechanics for a bit?

I literally won't be able to play this raid except with my league... kinda defeats the "pugging is fun" idea of the update.
    • Like x 3
  9. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

Yes I agree with this. Raids like throne of the dead and halls of hades for example should be stayed away from. Throne of the dead requires mechanics to be followed inorder to pass the first boss. I've been in raid groups that try to pass this for literal hours becuase they do not know what to do. If the aim was for plug and play and help newbies get through stuff, this raid was the wrong choice. If this raid is to stay, I highly highly suggest putting some more in game hints to players to stop hitting the essence, get him away from other NPCs and try to get this instance more playable. Right now you cannot get through it without wasting at least 2 hours.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks.

Any idea of when we will be able to unlock the styles for our Alts??

Is there a chance we could get the Chroma pack on the Market Place??

Love the Chroma and would love to have it on more characters.... even if that means buy it on the MP like the Anti Matter Chroma.... or the Royal Chroma pack..... or others I am sure I fail to mention???
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Perhaps as soon as tomorrow for unlocks.

Chroma we are talking about putting it on MP like others in the past.
    • Like x 5
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks. Much appreciated. :)
  13. {Quantum} New Player

14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Hopefully it gets put on the MP, along with other stuff like the recent Dark Crimson Chroma pack. If priced the same as the Anti-Matter Chroma I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

I know it's in the Halloween vendor, and we got one free and I can easily get it on all my toons with the remaining time for the seasonal.. But a MP version would be redeemable on all my toons that I will ever create and that is much better.. :D
  15. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

I do wish the third color channel was a selectable color instead of Gold. I know she isn't American, but it would have been nice to be able to use it for a red, white, and blue (w/ stars) patriotic character set up. Sadly the gold ruins the look.
    • Like x 1
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

That's a chroma I want to get out into the wild at some point. It's on my wish list.
    • Like x 7
  17. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

[IMG]

BTW, Thats not a wonderplane... Thats a wonder space ship. A plane has wings.

Also, it's not transparent as you cannot see through it.
  18. Mercenary438 New Player

Love the Wonder Woman Day Free Gifts.
    I found out how you get most of them for all characters. If you have locked your styles, you need to unlock them on the character you used to receive the gifts originally, then unlock on each character. You will then look for each item which will show as FREE. The only items you can't get for all characters is the Amazonian Chroma and the Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Posters.
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The red from the current chroma with the pure white that is on the caregiver chromas would be a great combo with the blue and white stars.
    • Like x 1
  20. Xx_tencooltrix New Player