Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

HAPPY WONDER WOMAN DAY

Wonder Woman made her first appearance in comics 80 years ago. To celebrate her and her big anniversary, get your free gifts!

All players can claim:
    • Amazonian Warrior Chroma Pack
    • Bombshell Wonder Woman's Aegis (back item)
    • Champion of Themyscira's Shield (back item)
    • Reforged Wonder Girl's Bracers
    • Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary Emblem
    • Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary Poster
    Members can additionally claim:
    • Transparent Wonder Plane (accessory)
    To claim these gifts, players must log in between October 21-November 17, 2021.

To claim the member gifts, players must log in with an active membership. One gift per account, but styles can be style-unlocked for 0 Replay Badges. Items are account bound.

[IMG]
    Amazonian Warrior Chroma Pack, Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary Emblem, Reforged Wonder Girl's Bracers
    [IMG]
    Bombshell Wonder Woman's Aegis & Champion of Themyscira's Shield
    [IMG]
    Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary Poster (small and large)
    [IMG]
    Transparent Wonder Plane

[IMG]

Save The Universe: Wonder Woman Classics

Episode 41: House of Legends features up-leveled classic content with Save The Universe. Here for Wonder Woman Day, the third set of Save The Universe instances is now available: the Wonder Woman Classics!

Explore some of Wonder Woman's best adventures and snag your rewards while you're at it.

Find more information about Save The Universe and Wonder Woman Classic here.

[IMG]

New in the Marketplace: Wondrous Time Capsule

Styles inspired by Wonder Woman (the Drowned), invisible jets, and more are featured in this new Time Capsule. Channel your fierce spirit and dive into all things Wonder Woman.

Plus, open 25 capsules for your very own Nubia Ally!

Get more information about the new Time Capsule here.

To learn more about Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary, head to DC's WonderWoman80.com for news and more.
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

All of these gifts are gorgeous!!!
    • Like x 4
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Absolutely love the chroma-- any chance it will be available to acquire on other characters through the marketplace or other means?
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

We'll find a place for it, yep.
    • Like x 9
  5. inferno Loyal Player

Wow, I can't believe you guys even put in the original Lynda Carter WW symbol.
  6. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Thank you very much for the gifts, but I do not understand why we have so many accessories if in the character we can only use 1 (we need to use more accessories), it would also be interesting to be able to use the shield and 1 sword at the same time as a weapon in combat as wonder woman does, Thank you very much.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Wow, so many gifts. They all look great!

However, I think that the Transparent Wonder Plane would have been better as a base accessory; it would look good next to the Batwing Jet we just got.
    • Like x 2
  8. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Awesome! Thanks! :)
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

Batwing started as an accessory too. Just saying.
    • Like x 7
  10. myandria Item Storage

True, true. I'm just looking for more companions for the Batwing in my base, that's all. :D
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

It could work as a dual wield cover, shield left hand sword right.
    [IMG]
  12. CéIia New Player

thank you very much for all those WW 80 birthday gifts, however it says styles can be unlocked by style for 0 replay badges but they don't show up in their respective tabs on my other characters.
    • Like x 1
  13. Xegert New Player

When will we be able to unlock the styles on other characters? I have used them on my main, but they don't yet appear to unlock on my other characters.
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The shield itself (both versions of it) looks very, very, very nice, but it hasn't been made well enough in terms of fitting. I mean, it looks like it's floating behind our toon's back and that's because of the handle. They should have removed it completely or at least made it smaller so that the shield could be more fitted to the back.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I really hope they make the styles unlocked for all characters cause this gift is awesome!!!!
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

All but the chroma will be.
    • Like x 1
  17. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

I cannot redeem the gifts. USPS5. Tried warping, reset application etc. Very disappointing when you combine with the Ally mis info. Today's update is very anticlimactic. Bet those time capsules work tho!
  18. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

What about the WW rewards bug?
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Figures.... all these great things are announced.....
    I Create a Wonder Woman ALT Specifically for the occasion!.....
    and when I log in to claim.....? The marketplace is bugged so I can't get a bloody thing!

Edit: Nevermind! All's well now!
  20. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

When can we expect a change to the drowned back shield? It’s literally feet away from our players backs..
    • Like x 2