Livestream Preview: Wonder Woman Day & Wondrous Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Wilv79 New Player

Considering all the love that Batman gets from the Devs every year for Batman day, I can only hope that Wonder Woman gets the same.
    • Like x 1
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I hope we can put a emblem on the chest style .
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Wait, now I'm even more confused.

Will it start in a few hours or be over in a few hours?

I'm twitching with excitement and wondering about ... woman.
  4. Zeph El New Player

"Alexa, play Brad Paisley "Waiting (and wondering) on a Woman.""
  5. BumblingB I got better.

To be honest, Wonder Woman has gotten way more love than Batman in this game. Superman is the red headed step child, though. The only time he got loved, he died. At least he got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Wonder Woman is starting to turn into the Meg of DCUO. Whenever there's a Wonder Woman episode it's like " Go ahead you can skip this one nobody is going to blame you ".
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

This is fair. Leveling and launch endgame was all about Batman, Then the AF and WW adjacent raids really stan-ed WW (probably because SJ was such a big fan). By comparison Superman has gotten very little attention or love. The FOS raids and one Op were it for him outside of the Doomsday raid (which is probably the best Superman content in the game actually).
  8. Wilv79 New Player

What game are you playing? Almost every other episode is centered around Batman. Every single Batman day we get awesome stuff. To my recollection, the best we've gotten for Wonder Woman day is an emblem. Speaking of Emblems, how many Batman emblems do we have so far? How many versions of the Batsuit have we got? We have how many base item packs centered around Batman? Not to mention the new lair.
    • Like x 1
  9. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

We got her shield, boots, bracers, emblems, hairstyle, multiple amazon styles, AF1,2,3, Wonderverse, and probably other stuff. Not that I am complaining, I love WW, and would love to see a new lair, more styles, etc. So I hope there is something good for her this year! :D
  10. zNot Loyal Player

Theres certainly not a lack of WW in dcuo…
    • Like x 3
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’ve got a pretty firm grasp on when the sun is up and when the sun is down. Beyond that, I got nuthin.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

They had some OK content. I really liked AF2 overall.

Leveling wasn't all Batman. It was pretty even, just the stories that were batman centric were better and more rememberable. Probably due to the writers they had at the time. The other content was sort of oh hum. They were even, just one stood out better.

And yeah, SJ definitely loved "magic" and "wonder woman" and we ended up with a new direction in the game that sort of contributed to my time off from the game. Though the majority of it was due to real world events, but when I looked at the game when I had a chance I didn't log in. I like SJ, but I'm also happy we have a chance with new creative directors.

How many wonder woman themed emblems we have? Like 50. (Hyperbolic, btw.) We have like 2-3 Batman emblems and some are not available anymore. If you are thinking batfamily, there are a few more, but we had quite a number of Amazon styles added to the game. We've had 3 DLCs dedicated to Amazons. Batman's last bit of content that he was center stage for wasn't even Batman. It was Lex Luthor.

We had ONE year that they released a bunch of Batman Legends skins. ONE. We have had several years where they were making Wonder Woman the focus for the whole year. "Season of Wonder" was when they started doing Open Episodes.

I like Batman a lot, but he hasn't had a proper bit of content since the T2 Batcave raids. In OC, it was about Lex. (Though, Family Reunion was a good Batman story. I don't count the Nexus raid, unless you are villain.) In the Monthly Content it was about Harley or Bombshells. In Birds of Prey, it was about the female Gotham members in METROPOLIS.

So yeah, I play the same game as you, but I'm not blinded to see that Wonder Woman has gotten more love in and out of game and it really had to do with the Creative Director at the time.

Heck, the Green Lanterns has had more content added to the game than Batman.

Of course, Superman is like, "Am I joke to you?"

Edit: Okay, I forgot about Metal Part 1... Because I hated it and I hated it in the comics too and I wish to ignore it, but I admit it was a Batman themed episode...
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Future Crusader, Beyond Hi-Tech, Speed-Metal, laughing Knight, Drowned Pirate, Vengeful Knight, Damaged Lantern, War-Metal. Those are full batman styles. Batrangs both duel wield and one handed. Victorian Detective facemask, bat gauntlet, dark defender gloves. So. Little for batman. Meanwhile Wonder Woman got a tiara, some boots, bracers, and a shield. Amazon sets are amazon based but not Wonder Woman and shimtar was an Artemis set. The first real ww set we got was noble Warrior then Amazonian conqueror based off of one of the most un-wonder woman iterations of the character and supposedly themysciran battle suit but after years I still can't find any images of it or reference to it and all searches lead me back to dcuo. But I will agree that Superman really does get treated horribly. Back on topic. Wonder Woman fans have been waiting and begging.
    • Like x 1
  14. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

I know I don't know what day it is... I only know that tomorrow is Throneday right?
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Should be some good stuff, can't wait!
  16. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

Oh goodie, more Wonder Woman. Any chance we could get a Superman Emblem anytime soon? Not House of (whatever) but the actual S in a diamond symbol as an Emblem not a permanent design on the armor piece.
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they had it in the Game a couple times already, it could make its way back, last time i believe (could be wrong bout this) was during the Doomsday event/content as a reward from marks.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So.... the Livestream should start about now?.;.... or is my math off? :confused:
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Y'ALL HAVE GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND!
    • Like x 1
  20. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

OMG There goes a paycheck
    • Like x 2