What Emblems would you like to see next?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Lucerne Active Player

Brother Eye/OMAC
    • Like x 2
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

and Killer Frost
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

WB/DC would not allow this since this is not in the comic books.
    • Like x 1
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Here is an idea. If we can no longer purchase the Superman emblem in Doomed Metropolis to get the feat, allow us to just purchase the feat without the emblem. Same price, same vendor. Just no emblem, only the feat.
    • Like x 1
  5. Capt Mephisto Active Player

I would like the original Nightwing and Flamebird emblems from the 60s.

Also any of the emblems from other characters that only appeared once or twice, Hyperman as one example. Any of the original Kryptonian emblems, not the retconned ones, I am talking about the emblems shown up thru the 1960s, like Jor-El's or any of the Kryptonian villains.
    • Like x 2
  6. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

I was disappointed that the latest Zod emblem wasn't the same emblem featured on the gear in the game's early years.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What I need are actually Chest Styles with the Emblems built-in, because it's the only way they'll be large enough!

I need a new Slimline Chest Style with a built-in GINORMOUS Death's Head Skull Emblem that is NOT covered with a chrome texture, and is NOT missing a big triangle out of the top of it!

[IMG]

[IMG]

And then I also need the Chest Style and Head Style (Mask) for Vigilante II (Adrian Chase) with his signature "Double-V" Emblem built-in on both!

[IMG]

And while they're at it, they might as well make the boots, gloves, pants (with pistol holster on leg) and gunbelt, to complete the outfit! ;)
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

hi everyone, is there a list of emblems with the feat they give?
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

The only emblem i ever wanted was the keaton batman emblem from the 89 movie.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The 80th Anniversary Bat Emblem exists in the game and is the closest we'll ever get. Hopefully you got it during the limited time window when it was available.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just fixing this because one of the images got posted twice:

12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

no i missed out on that because i left the game for a few years (cause my luck sucks so of course thats when they add it) so atm the flashpoint batman is as close as i can get but maybe when the flash movie with keaton returning as batman comes out they might throw us a bone and give us the keaton emblem to promote the movie like they did back when bvs came out and we got batman and superman emblems from the movie.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Don't hold your breath. Given how Warner Bros. handled that whole arrangement, the likelihood of any future licensing arrangements like that for the movies and TV shows happening is approximately a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. In other words, you have a substantially better chance of pulling the Black Or White Neon Chroma Materials Box out of the Time Capsule it came from, and that's one of the rarest items in this game! I've opened over 200 of those Time Capsules and never gotten it even ONCE!
  14. thedemonocus Loyal Player

since i don't have a time machine to go back and get it i guess i'll just have to keep asking for it and hoping for the best