Livestream Extra Life Livestreams October 15-16, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Extra Liiiiiiiife Streams!

This week's community livestream is all about Extra Life. Join us today, Friday, October 15, 2021. We will be looking at Extra Life rewards and doing Base Tours on multiple servers. SOLD OUT!

The stream starts at 3PM PT over on our official twitch channel.

More Life!

Join us on Saturday, October 16, 2021, for an extra boss event livestream. (See Oceans' Extra Life page for details and for when new boss event timeslots open up.) Events will be on multiple servers this week. SOLD OUT!

The stream starts at 10AM PT over on our official twitch channel.

REMEMBER, everyone is invited to join the DCUO Extra Life team, donate, and spread the word.
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

I can't wait!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. zNot Loyal Player

This time with some episode 42 teasers? :p
  4. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Just happy to see folks giving money to help kids :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Any chance the Kandaq postcard will be available to any of the Devs this year?
  6. Richter Phyre New Player

I know right now this is for charity but im suprised you have not offred something like the boss events permantly for marketplace cash or something.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Why would they do that? It's something they do for fun and for the community
  8. Richter Phyre New Player

Not the way they do it now location and bosses of your choosing.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

They only do it for the charity though haha, I don't think they want to profit off it
  10. Richter Phyre New Player

No i know but look how fast slots filled up.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Oceans thank you so much for touring my bases, you and Mepps made me laugh a lot and I am sure I am going to change a few things after this lol

Can't wait for tomorrow's boss event!!!
    [IMG]
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got an idea for another incentive, make us unlock the Angelic aura for a reasonable amount of replay badges on other characters and the total amount is converted into money the company will donate on top. This would be only available for the duration of extra life.

(Not sure if its that easy to track certain purchases)
  13. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I would think it would be easier to just buy the angelic aura and other styles on the market place directly. Then they can donate the sales from those items.

I do love the idea of the developers being interactive and going to players bases and having boss events. This is hard though for the many people that cannot make the time slot or cannot get into the phase.
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well yes, but since its a seperately purchased boss event and people spent their money for that (and charity) it would be unfair for those.
    In another circumstance i'd totally agree.
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

Thanks for the events on EU yesterday!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Single New Player

Any more devs invasion coming for EU ? For Extra life charrity ?
  17. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

When are you granting the benevolent title to the players that raised 100 or more dollars, Mepps?
  18. Eve YouTuber

Just hit my final goal!
    [IMG]
    So happy! I still have incentives up for those who are interested, but this was the biggest goal I set myself. Also thanks for the opportunity Devs!
    • Like x 2