Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Haya please check your DMs :)
  2. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

• Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I'm ready to show off my speedster Museum now.

I still need some Flash Museum Cloud signs for the Lab display in the Gift shop.
    (Unless the Devs give us a stormy skies over Central City Window)
    Naturally I'm also going to be moving/altering some of the Armories.
    (putting the fanboy costume with the Gift shop, Maybe making one of the Barry Flashes a Crime Lab tech etc....)
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Well done!!!!!! I am super impressed and jealous - by far looks better than mine :p

This is soooo creative!
    • Like x 1
  5. Ryll Committed Player

This is the base I entered into the Manor Design Contest
    • Like x 5
  6. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

This is where I go between raids. Small bases are great for containing everything I need in a small space.
    • Like x 3
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That DIDN'T make the Top Five?!? I was blown away just by the Entrance Foyer!
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I really gotta get myself a YouTube account made. LOL As is, here's shots of my manor.

The entryway.

[IMG]

The foyer.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The upper right hallway.

[IMG]

Mixed vampire containment/room of worship.

[IMG]

[IMG]

continued...
    • Like x 3
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Moving on, the club room. Party till you drop. And decay. :D

[IMG]

Now things get a little grim.

[IMG]

[IMG]

With an attached room for...well take a guess.

[IMG]

And finally the upper left hallway.

[IMG]

All told, almost 630 items placed for all that. Whew!
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

WOW I am blown away!
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thanks! The most irritating part was what I saved for last, the pumpkins in the foyer. LOL
  12. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Here is a WIP base I will be working on for this holidays.:D
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

This is really cool, looks like you are ready for Christmas this year :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Thanks :) , I will release more here n there, this can actually be something I can resume after months of neglect, It's about time. lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

I have finished my Halloween themed Manor but I am not going to share it to YouTube just yet. I am hoping Oceans will put up Tour slots for Friday tomorrow. I've put up a lot of effort and in game cash for it, and friends helped me get items too, so I can't wait to share it!

on the other hand, started working on a completely new Amazonian palace base for my Cassie Sandsmark, so hoping to share some screenshots soon. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Mine themed base :) Waiting for anniversary for some lava #WIP
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Nice, looking forward to it. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Question for my fellow interior decorators.... Do you guys and gals do one room at a time until you get them perfect? or do you just stick things all over and perfect them as you go?
  19. Eve YouTuber

I think if I have a theme for a room in mind I will work on the room first. But if I get stuck, not having the right items etc but know I have some to put in other places, I will go there and finish then go farm for the missing items (or buy them on broker).
    • Like x 1
  20. Achikah All About That Base

Hi all!
    Long time launch member of the DCUO community, new to the social media/forums aspect of it. I've been decorating since the Lairs DLC dropped and, from the persistence of my leaguemates, I finally started cataloguing/documenting them. Below is my baby, Backalley Bewitchery, the first deed I ever consumed and who's undergone several renovations since. The actual tour starts around the 1:30 mark.

Hope to post/upload more soon, and I can't wait to comb the thread here to see what others have created as well!
    • Like x 2