MY Opinion On Membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SalviMex, Oct 14, 2021.

1. zNot Loyal Player

Since you guys/girls wanted to hear it from mepps himself i watched it again and found it, At 1 hour 39 minutes and 54 seconds of the last livestream on Twitch he talks about it for a few seconds.
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Don't worry something(s) extremely necessary will be added soon. It will remind players that the XP & currency grind is unavoidable for even veteran players. It could be a few new artifacts, a 'meta' ally or who knows, a major skill point revamp? Rather than Episode 42, you should be thinking about what powerful new widget they're going to sell you next. Episodes don't pay the bills anymore.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no artifacts planned for the next episode, just allies.
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Time capsule?
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The daily login rewards are intended to justify the value of membership and replace the membership perk of exclusive DLC/narrative access. If that doesn't quite meet your expectations in terms of perks/features; you aren't alone.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

We're getting extra for the same price, I'm shocked the price for membership hasn't increased if anything, There can only be 2 reasons why someone wouldn't enjoy membership as it is,

1. Seeing that the Premium has gotten unlimited cash perk, something the members used to get as a means to feel compensated in comparison to what the premiums/free players were dealt with.

2. Not liking what the additional rewards are, meaning something personal you had in mind and that request was not met.

Other than that, other reasons are up in the air as to why players aren't grateful of these new changes.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're getting a new TC next week-ish, nothing really to do with what you were saying.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, agreed. I couldn't even read it all.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sihvebi New Player

I've been a paid Member since launch on both PC and PS4. Due to the problems in the world recently I've had to go without my membership perks. It was kind of a shock at first. But I'm managing. And I hope to be able to go back to membership status again as soon as things change financially for me.
    • Like x 3
  10. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

cool, what's in the new TC?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wonder Woman Doll Accessory
    Scale Chroma Pack
    Blue Misty Stars Aura
    Scale Material
    Wonderful Locks Hair
    Enhanced Drowned Amazon Gear
    Drowned Amazon Gear
    Nth Metal, Source Marks, Quarks
    • Like x 2
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

you can get more completion buckets than before without having to go through the game shop to get them ;)
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I would like to have a legendary membership only pet and that pet is a super pet at that. It can replace Robot Sidekick to make it fair AND NOT NEEDED but it's fun and unique. It disappears from your power tray when you're subscription runs out and only remains while a legendary member o.o
    • Like x 1
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

This is gonna sound harsh but… if you don’t like it don’t buy it. It’s not a scam. They aren’t telling you it gives one thing and then it gives something else. You get exactly what you pay for. If you don’t like what it offers, no one is forcing you to buy it. Before you had to buy it to play full access. Now you don’t. You can’t buy something and say you didn’t like what you bought when it gave exactly what it said it would.
    • Like x 2
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I saw you Wednesday night in the HoL or at least someone named DietySupreme - totally blew me off when I said hey. ~hurt~
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

My name has a space in between so it might’ve been someone else lol. I’m on usps if it helps
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Offer immunity from the failure of any fortification in the subscription, and then, I think everyone will subscribe! ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao yeah .
    • Like x 1
  19. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Lower chances of failure when doing any fortification and maybe an increase chance at rare items inside TCs would be great membership perks.
    • Like x 1
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

honestly, I'm bunging them me tenner a month because I like the game & regard ten pounds a month as rather trifling for the countless hours of enjoyment that I get out of it. I genuinely believe that a tenner a month for what I get is a bargain.
    • Like x 2